Spoiler RP Controversy - The Companions -

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
WOW you are fricking right. I never knew. I'm going to do a new true nord rp I'm going to do the companions. Thinking it is still the honorable band of warriors my father and uncle used to tell me about. I slowly realize it's not. But when I become harbinger I try to cure all the members I can. I was going to Mary Aela for this guy but considering she worships a daidra and not talos. Not to mention she will be with hercine and I will be in sovngaurd. So maybe mjiol although aerin still follows her. Any way. What do you think about the restoring the companions to there former glory thing.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Former glory? Probably not. They need a cause, which is what brought them there in the first place. Removing the curse is a start, and take those willing along with you, as Harbinger, to stop the dragons. :beermug:

As for Mjoll, I've never perceived Aerin as threat. I mean, he may've save her and all, but I imagine Mjoll laughing at the thought of "being with him" in that way. He's like her own personal adoring fan.

Former glory? Probably not. They need a cause, which is what brought them there in the first place. Removing the curse is a start, and take those willing along with you, as Harbinger, to stop the dragons. :beermug:

As for Mjoll, I've never perceived Aerin as threat. I mean, he may've save her and all, but I imagine Mjoll laughing at the thought of "being with him" in that way. He's like her own personal adoring fan.
I made my character to accept the beast blood he married aela. He enjoys eating bandits lol. Idk if he will cure his lycanthropy considering he loves aela so much. Any thoughts . I do like the whole defeating the dragons cause thing tho

Im starting a new TRUE NORD. Who will cure the beast blood and set the companions on the right track to curing it. he will marry mjioll since u are correct I picture her laughing with a bottle of ale in her hand if aerin proposed. He will have sovnguard as his true afterlife home and use heavy armor. He will be honorable and ruthless in battle. He will lead the willing companions to stop the dragons. And idk about taking Aela to stop them since she will remain a worshiper of hircine. What are your thoughts about all of this... Also he will probably hate elves

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

Im starting a new TRUE NORD. Who will cure the beast blood and set the companions on the right track to curing it. he will marry mjioll since u are correct I picture her laughing with a bottle of ale in her hand if aerin proposed. He will have sovnguard as his true afterlife home and use heavy armor. He will be honorable and ruthless in battle. He will lead the willing companions to stop the dragons. And idk about taking Aela to stop them since she will remain a worshiper of hircine. What are your thoughts about all of this... Also he will probably hate elves
Apologies for the lateness of my response.
No need to shun Aela. She remains a solid warrior and Shield-Sister, even if her religious beliefs are a bit different. With so many choices though, it'll be up to you if she earns one of those final spots fighting along side you. :beermug:

Ok that sounds good. I agree she will fight with me but I may save some of the more honored battles and have more battles in general with a persons who's mind has not been tainted bye the beast blood. Like villas or farkas. But Aela will have her fair share of MANNY battles I'm sure. I will marry mjiol tho. I'm on a no fast travel character.

After reading kodlaks journal on a old character I've been against beast blood.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts