• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Perhaps we could have skill levels for some of the roleplays? I know I've been part of a couple roleplays that have been ruined by inexperienced role players. Not saying we should make all roleplays only available to experienced roleplays, but maybe one or two of them.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
If you aren't good at RPing, it's possible to get kicked. Although, I've never experienced or really seen this happen. I've also never seen incredibly bad writing. As far as I can tell, there is little use for a function like the one you're describing (if I understand correctly).

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Ok. Well if its not too bad then you're right. My old forum just had a big problem with people posting out of character in the rp constantly, and using terrible grammar, and not reading the rules.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I believe that the worst you'll encounter are grammar mistakes, and most people will happily edit their post if you notice something.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Good to know. Thank you

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
If you need information or help on anything else don't hesitate to ask. I'll answer as accurately and as speedily as possible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts