Roleplaying as a Necromancer/ Cannibal

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
I'm still thinking of ideas for a third character - a Mage-Archtype. Right now, the idea of an evil Necromancer as been the most appealing so far. I was thinking of also joining the Coven of Namira for the extra immersion into the deathly realm. Bretons seem to be the most appealing option for this because of their exceptional Conjuration Skill. As for a background story for this character, I have no idea. Any roleplaying tips/ suggestions for a background story are appreciated! :)

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
You could try my character back ground just be another survivor i never saw.

Evil cannibalist bretons FTW!

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
Read the background story for your EWM character. Quite inspiring. :D For my character, cannibalism could be some sort of blessing of Namira that was cast upon EvilNecromancingBreton's family, that could eventually prove to be a curse. o_O

I don't wanna leech off of your background story too much though. :p

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
I did that with one character, actually. x) Very fun. Too bad the Guards never re-spawned... lol. But yeah, I think I'll do something along the lines of Daedric worship. Mehrunes Dagon or Sanguine seems to be good choices, as they would give reason to Conjure Dremora Lords and the like. Dagon has nice, detailed Quest relating to him. A Mythic Dawn cultist seems like an interesting character to roleplay as...

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Thats exactly how i play one of my characters. It's very fun But i worship all the demon lords eqaully well ig i worship namira more than the others as i use cannibalism quiet often

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
lol this is interesting......you two are messed up though

maybe your character used to live on the streets and be poor,maybe your character had a poor best friend,maybe one time your character was starving to death,maybe your character took a bite of his friend, MAYBE IT WAS DELICIOUS !!!!!!!!

Tara

lol this is interesting......you two are messed up though
Messed up in an awesome way, you mean. ;)

/totally makes sense

Thats exactly how i play one of my characters. It's very fun But i worship all the demon lords eqaully well ig i worship namira more than the others as i use cannibalism quiet often

Wait, play as in you play the character as a cannabalism in the game, or in a roleplay forum?

I kinda find roleplaying confusing for Skyrim with how people word things. Especially because I always thought people only roleplayed on multiplayer games like WoW. So I'm kinda curious, if you don't mind.

I might just get into this. n_n

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
He's going to have a real dialemma on his hands. "I need to resurrect them, but I want to eat them!"
I recommend you do some research on Mannimarco, the Underking, Namira and Bosmeri heritage for some ideas, as they sort of follow on those themes.

Anthony Colone

My roleplay character is an 18 year old Female breton named Elytra, With war paint, eye shadow, she has a mohawk, just basicly a punk look, and is a very powerful mage, her back story is that as a kid, she was kidnapped by an order of mages who held her for 16 years, and forced her to fight in an arena daily to survive, and with the experiments the mages conducted on her, spells, curses, what not, she became an immensely powerful magic user, because of her treatment prior to killing her captors and running free, she holds a grudge against slavery, HATES tight corridors, and has a grudge against anyone of athority, she now makes a living hunting bandits and whoever else it might be convenient for her to kill. And in case you are wondering, yes she is based off of jack from mass effect

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts