• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    The "assasin" frowned. "I assasinate because Im good at it, thats my talent. Other than that, im useless. People need to find ways to live. Its ethier be an assasin, or be a beggar. Like I said before, I kill people who have killed innocents, I make sure murderers don't kill other people."

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Melee's sharp ears picked up what Emberlynn said, and she smiled to herself before addressing the Nord again. "Why did you have to contact Arcadia about this contract? What could she possibly know about an assassination contract?" She found it hard to believe that Arcadia would have anything to do with a group such as the Dark Brotherhood, or even know anything about one of their "contracts".

OriginOfAbsolution

The very model of a scientist Salarian
    "A life taken, whether good or bad, is still a life taken." Emberlynn says softly."But I suppose this little debate is doing nothing to help find Melee's friend." She sighs, nodding in agreement with Melee's question. "Just tell us what you know."

(I feel bad about my character being so judgmental haha. Just keep in mind that she's basically a naiive, spoiled rich girl from Cyrodiil who's out on her own for the first time and is finding herself in wayyy over her head in Skyrim)

Rale

The Nord smiled. "Everyone has enemies. Even if there's only two men left on the planet, ones going to want the other dead. Its human nature, obviously you're.....friend wanted someone dead. Thats all im saying on the matter."

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    "Arcadia wanted someone dead? Who could she possibly want dead?" Melee's mind raced to try and think of someone, anyone that Arcadia even showed a hint of disliking. She was generally friendly with everyone Melee had ever seen her with.

Rale

"It was some High elf lad, she just gave me a description, no names." He leaned on the wall of a destroyed house and folded his arms. "The interesting thing is...I haven't killed him yet. He's still on the run since hearing she hired a Nightingale. Which is untrue i just wear the armor."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Nightingale, eh?" Alistar is instantly alert, he turns to the assassin with a focused and determined expression. "Those who pledge their allegiance in life and death to Nocturnal, the prince of shadow." Alistar stands, holding the hilt of his sheathed sword with a clenched hand. "So it's true then, they exist?" Alistar was thinking of what his adoptive father; Anduril would say about the Nightingales. He was fascinated by forgotten and old cultures and ways of life.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    "A High Elf man?" Melee racked her brain for information on any High Elf she had seen Arcadia with, but she was still in such shock that Arcadia had even placed the contract in the first place that she couldn't think. "Did she say why she wanted him dead?"

OriginOfAbsolution

"And what is supposed to make Melee think that she can believe any of this?" Emberlynn turns to Melee, shaking her head. "If you say Arcadia wouldn't do something like this, you have no reason to believe otherwise. I wouldn't trust a word this... gentleman... tells us. I'm willing to bet he's going to try to swindle you out of whatever money his contractor owes him by telling you it was your friend." She shoots a scathing look at the hooded man.

Rale

"Oh they exist, you're fathers tales were true." The agent of shadow got off from the wall and put on a cape, then a mask. He began pacing left and right as he spoke.
    "This is what a Nightingale looks like my friend. We can disappear into the shadows, send a large group into sheer panic, we can call upon Mother Nocturnal to destroy our very enemies that block our way from the shadows. But alas, we are confined to serve her when we die."
    A look of sorrow appears behind his mask.
    "Our order is failing. There are only three of us left to complete our lords wishes across Tamriel."
    He turns to the elf.
    "I do not know her reasons, but judging by your race.....you may know him. No offense intended of course"

Rale

The Nightingale turned to the Imperial.
    "I don't need to accept a contract to kill somebody." He said, scolding at her.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Make way, Make way!" The group turns toward a line of legionaries riding into the city on horseback, with them they carry several carts of emergency supplies; Potions, food, bedrolls and water. They settle in the market square where several tired and forlorn looking citizens rush them for supplies.

Rale

(lol, sorry about that, i had the idea that someone was a khajiit, the picture sold it for me though :p)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    "Of course. No offense taken." Melee rolls her eyes slightly, still trying to think of what High Elf man Arcadia could have possibly hired an assassin for. As the legionnaires rode through the square, she moved back as a couple people pushed past her so that the citizens could get to the supplies easier.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    ((I think Carcino is our only Khajiit.))

OriginOfAbsolution

(lol sorry to confuse you! My avatar is a picture of my real game character, not my RP one. :p)

"See? He's made us forget why we came here in the first place-- to help however we can and get information." Emberlynn gestures toward the Imperial Soldiers and turns toward Alistar. "I wonder if they know anything about the quake."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Alistar approaches one of the Legionaries, a man with dark skin and cropped black hair. He's very young, early 20's at the most. "What news from the other holds?" Alistar asks, he looks at Alistar with tired and frightful eyes before speaking "Solitude was badly damaged, we were worried the arch would collapse, but luckily it didn't. Morthal was swallowed up by the bog, it was insanity. Others tell me Riften got it the worst, that's all I know." He pauses, gasping for air while Alistar listens with a concerned expression on his face.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    "What could have caused an earthquake that would have affected the entire territory?" Melee feels overwhelmed by all the shocking news she's receiving today.

OriginOfAbsolution

Emberlynn feels though a stone has been dropped in the pit of her stomach. "How bad was Solitude hit, exactly?" She asks, her voice shaking slightly. "Were there many casualties?"

Emberlynn had learned through his writings that her grandfather was born and raised for the first 18 years of his life in Solitude. He had even studied briefly at the Bard's College. If she had any hope of feeling close to him, of learning anything about his past, it would be there. It was the one city in Skyrim she longed to visit more than any other. But what had become of it during the quake?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts