Riverwood Trader's Money

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cheeseman46

Sorry, forgot about prefix, I play on XBOX 360.

So, I am sure many of you know of the little glitch with Lucan's many that can be performed. Well, after I was waiting in game in front of numerous shops searching for an item in stocks, the riverwood trader's shelves(the items that were capable of being stolen) were there again. I found out this happens every 14-15 days in skyrim time. Is this supposed to also reset Lucan's money? I have invested and he had over 10k coin/gold, now he has about 2200 coin/gold, isn't he supposed to have 10k forever? Thanks, would like response, difficult for me to sell my goods/items now since nobody has the amount of money Lucan had before.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
The 10k was "fixed" by patch 1.9

JClarke1953

Yeh, those #%€£+¥ in Bethesda "fixed" that. So, you'll either have to travel from merchant-to-merchant, or, leave loot behind, and carry the best stuff, or, just loot the gold, and leave the items. If the item "looks" cool, I put them in my trophy home in Solstheim.

And, you can travel back and forth to collect what you left in the dungeon and sell if you want.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts