1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Riverwood Trader's Money

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Cheeseman46, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Cheeseman46

Cheeseman46 New Member

Sorry, forgot about prefix, I play on XBOX 360.

So, I am sure many of you know of the little glitch with Lucan's many that can be performed. Well, after I was waiting in game in front of numerous shops searching for an item in stocks, the riverwood trader's shelves(the items that were capable of being stolen) were there again. I found out this happens every 14-15 days in skyrim time. Is this supposed to also reset Lucan's money? I have invested and he had over 10k coin/gold, now he has about 2200 coin/gold, isn't he supposed to have 10k forever? Thanks, would like response, difficult for me to sell my goods/items now since nobody has the amount of money Lucan had before.
  2. Gearuvagen

Gearuvagen I know, You know

The 10k was "fixed" by patch 1.9
  3. JClarke1953

JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

Yeh, those #%€£+¥ in Bethesda "fixed" that. So, you'll either have to travel from merchant-to-merchant, or, leave loot behind, and carry the best stuff, or, just loot the gold, and leave the items. If the item "looks" cool, I put them in my trophy home in Solstheim.

And, you can travel back and forth to collect what you left in the dungeon and sell if you want.
  4. Cheeseman46

Cheeseman46 New Member

Alright, thanks guys! Wasn't sure what happened there, I must have not seen it in the patch notes which I do now.
  5. JClarke1953

JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

I didn't see that either. I think it took everyone by surprise when they nerfed Lucan.