OOC Rise of the Riders

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Alright I'll work on a character card later, my sister broke my charger and my iPad is nearly flat and my phone is flat. What colours are already in use and I'm taking our characters have to have an affiliation with the blades?

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Alright I'll work on a character card later, my sister broke my charger and my iPad is nearly flat and my phone is flat. What colours are already in use and I'm taking our characters have to have an affiliation with the blades?

This color, this color, this color, this color, this color, this color, this color, and this color are taken.Your character doesn't have to be affiliated with the Blades, but you can if you want them to (the Blades send out fliers to recruit people.)

Is this RP still open?
    Yes it is. Feel free to post a CC.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Aharon Valarius
    17ecbe973153f34d18fab47fc347c425-d5jd0qb.jpg

NONE OF THE ART IN THIS CARD, IS DONE BY ME!
    INFO
    NAME: Aharon Valarius
    ALIAS: The Wolf's Shadow
    RACE: Bosmer | Breton
    BIRTH DATE: 6th of Morning Star
    BIRTH PLACE: Small town near Dragonstar, Hammerfell
    ORIGIN: Father was Bosmer from Valenwood, Mother was Breton from Dragonstar
    BIRTH SIGN: The Lord
    CLASS: Knight | Assassin | Sorcerer
    HEIGHT: 5' 11"
    WEIGHT: 163 lbs
    BMI: 22.7
    LATERALITY: Ambidextrous
    SEXUALITY: Straight
    MARITAL STATUS: Single
    PROPERTIES: Small home in the forest south of Falkreath
    AFFILIATIONS: College of Winterhold (Guard), Imperial Legion, Sell Sword
    AFFLICTIONS: Insomnia (nightmares)
    RELIGION: Atheist some belief in Kynareth
    PATRON DEITY: N/A
    HABITS: Bad Temper, Sarcasm
    HOBBIES: Writing, Hunting, Killing, Smithing & Enchanting, practicing magic

APPEARANCE
    HAIR: Long, curly hair. About shoulder length.
    HAIR COLOR: Very dark brown, almost black.
    EYE COLOR: Light bluish-silver
    BUILD: Very Lean and Muscular
    SKIN: Semi tanned white skin
    SCARS: Has one prominent scar under his left eye, from a harsh battle in the legion.

PERSONALITY
    POSITIVE TRAITS: Very Loyal [when he trusts you], Battle Strategist, Brutally Honest, Sarcastic, Can be Humorous
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: Doesn't Trust Easy, Brutally Honest, Sarcastic, Bad Temper
    LIKES: Women, Battles, Assassinations, Hunting, Animals, Books, Knowledge
    DISLIKES: Prophets, Thalmor, Boats (The Ocean, Nords (Racist Nords), Racists,
    FEARS: Death
    ASPIRATIONS: To kill those who have wronged him, to protect the innocent
    QUIRKS: Tends to get anxious when he starts to get annoyed, irritated or angry

APPEARANCE
    HAIR LENGTH: To his chin or shoulders
    HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown
    FACIAL HAIR: Light Stubble, Very Thin Beard/Goatee
    FACIAL HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown
    EYE COLOR: Silver
    SKIN COLOR: Tanned
    SCARS: Numerous on face and throughout body

SKILLS
    MASTER:
    >One Handed
    >Block
    >Hand to Hand
    >Sneak
    >Acrobatics / Parkour
    >Destruction
    >Restoration
    EXPERT:
    >Light Armor
    >Archery
    >Smithing
    >Enchanting
    >Illusion
    ADEPT:
    >Heavy Armor
    >Two Handed
    >Speech
    >Lockpicking
    APPRENTICE:
    >Alchemy
    >Alteration
    NOVICE:
    >Conjuration
    GEAR
    dual_wielding_by_andreameloni-d5kdunn.jpg

ARMOR: He wears a very simple leather cuirass with a teal fabric tied around the waist. He has 2 leather cuffs, with a metal design on the outside. He wears black trousers, with leather boots over the bottoms. Underneath his cuirass and cuffs he wears a simple black fabric shirt for mobility. On his waist, around the teal fabric, is small pouches with different items on the inside, from gold, to poisons, potions, and buffs, to food. Along with a sheathe for his sword, and holders for his throwing knives and bolts. On his back is a small pack filled with other miscellaneous items. Along with all that, he has a black cloak with a hood that could cover his entire body, keep him dry, and help him disappear. (The Armor looks similar to above)

8227917133_c6a5f1f6b7_h.jpg

268x268.resizedimage

WEAPONS: He uses dual one handed swords, made of dark steel, that has a matching shield. He also has a dark crossbow with steel bolts, and throwing knives. In battle he prefers to use fire magicka, in his right hand, and his shield in his left. When he runs out of magicka, he may switch to both swords, or one sword and a shield. At a range, or when trying to be silent, he may use his crossbow or throwing knives.

falconer_by_cristi_b-d5s56do.jpg

MISC: He has a trained falcon called Aquila. Who he raised from a chick. She can give and receive letters or notes, like a personal courier. She can scout an area of any size for hunting game, enemies etc. If she feels the need she can distract an enemy in battle, or the target. She is jet black, with some teal died feathers. She also has a small teal band of fabric around her foot to notes, letters etc.

RELATIONS
    EMPIRE (NEUTRAL): He had the opportunity to join, but declined for the disrespect he had seen from them in Hammerfell.
    STORMCLOAKS (RESPECTS TO AN EXTENT): He understands the fact that they don't like to be oppressed, because who does. Yet hates the extensive racism towards all Mer.
    COMPANIONS (LOOKS UP TO): He wanted to join when he came to Skyrim, because he liked the fact they fight for the innocent. They told him to come back when he was older. But now that he is a magicka user, he will not be accepted.
    THIEVES' GUILD (NEUTRAL): He respects their cause, but doesn't like the idea of stealing from innocent people.
    COLLEGE OF WINTERHOLD (LIKES): When he was declined by the Companions, he loved the idea of learning magicka, and did so. Now he helps new trainee's and protects the College from harm.
    ALDMERI DOMINION / THALMOR (DISLIKES): He really dislikes the pettiness they have, and hates how they are the superior race over all others. He also dislikes taking away peoples rights and beliefs.
    BANDITS | FORSWORN ETC (NO RESPECT): He has no respect for these scoundrels who just do what they want with no respect for any other person.
    HISTORY: His history will be revealed over time. The more RP's I partake into, the more History he will have, and I will add it all here.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    alright kool. I am going to update his history before I post however. I did read the first post by the creator of the RP, but could somebody give me a quick rundown of everything that has happened so far?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    So if the blades send out fliers is to to specific people? If so...
    I'll just have that happen. If it was the blades I'd expect it to be to specific people otherwise he'd have an overload of wanna be blade NPC's. what are the fliers being sent for? Sorry I know I should just read everything but normally it's all in the first post on the OCC.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    http://skyrimforum.com/entries/primary-character-card-for-rps-aharon-valarius.1892/ I just Updated his History and some other things. Click the link if you are interested. So could I get a summary?
    Yeah. So far, a few people have come into the inn at Morthal. Gidian brought in a Nord who was summoned by the Ancient Riders that he managed to knock out. Currently, a Dragon is heading to the group, who decided to take the Nord out to a clearing so that they could fight the Dragon without hurting and citizens (the Dragon is the one to be ridden by the Nord-if they make contact, then the bond will be complete).

So if the blades send out fliers is to to specific people? If so...
    I'll just have that happen. If it was the blades I'd expect it to be to specific people otherwise he'd have an overload of wanna be blade NPC's. what are the fliers being sent for? Sorry I know I should just read everything but normally it's all in the first post on the OCC.
    Well the fliers tell people to go to inns where they would be tested. I put our little group in Morthal because there wouldn't be any 'wannabe Blade NPC's.' The fliers are simply saying that the Blades are recruiting able bodied men and women to help destroy a threat. They didn't make it detailed as to not worry the people who had no idea what was happening. Freyja explains everything in good time.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I'll take Firnen :p I assume when you say "don't believe in what others think", you mean... Paarthunax-style?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    No she means Alduin style because Alduin tends to not ride the bandwagon on destroying the world and all.

Nah but this sounds cool XD

Ya dragon ain't knocking my dragon up.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I forgot about that. No, if the twist happens, I think Firnen should be Isabel's dragon. Perhaps Arya could get her own? Nymerion :p

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    So you said I was in the RP. So is it ok that I post? Also could I get a link to the thread, I can't seem to find it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts