• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Riding a Dragon, what do you think?

• Awesome, finally I have my personal dragons doing all

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • It sucks, I want to kill them all

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HenryTheDragon

Yeah the new change for the Dragonborn DLC what do you think? I think the whole DLC is awesome and riding dragons is just the fantastic add :bluedragon:

Stone

Retired Moderator
Quick travelling > Flying Dragons

Stone

Retired Moderator
Nah, I'm lazy, so instead of waiting for a dragon I'd rather open my map and get to where I want to go.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Walking from Riften to Solitude over encumbered, naked, and weaponless > dragon riding.

I hated it. :p

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Once, I encountered a ruin with 3 Draugr Deathlords outside and a Scourge, and there was a dragon battling them. It was EPIC, but I'm like, WAIT, this is an opportunity to ride! Safe to say, I killed them all while perched on a dragon. Took a little while, but definitely was different than fighting on the ground. A poor frost troll even got dragged into the midst of battle. And a bear. Quite funny :D

But would I ride them for travel? Gods no. Takes forever. For combat? Sure!

I would like it better if I could control where I want them to go. You know since the bend will shout makes them your master.

Rimfaxe96

I never used it outside that one mission in Apocrypha to get to that Miraak fella so far. It's just useless. If they'd at least let you steer the dragon properly like a horse or something...

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I never used it outside that one mission in Apocrypha to get to that Miraak fella so far. It's just useless. If they'd at least let you steer the dragon properly like a horse or something...

I tried it a few more times since then, but the controls are so awful that I can never tolerate using it. I agree, if there was a proper steering system and you could choose what direction to fly in,m rather than just hovering, that would make the feature a lot better to use.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I found it frustrating as. Awkward and clumsy, and that was just flying around, I haven't tried combat yet. Not to mention that your follower stays where you left them and you have to go back for them. Not looking forward to Apocrypha at all :sadface:

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I found it frustrating as. Awkward and clumsy, and that was just flying around, I haven't tried combat yet. Not to mention that your follower stays where you left them and you have to go back for them. Not looking forward to Apocrypha at all :sadface:

Apocrypha is actually rather enjoyable! :) I always liked it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts