Revenge from the grave (Laid to Rest quest connection)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aemps

exploiting the advantages of being female
so i finished the quest Laid to Rest without a hitch and in the following sequence

- got the quest
- went to Alvas house and found both her and Hroggar when i broke in
- killed their very hostile personas
- reported back to the jarl
- went to the lair with mob and decided not to bring Thonnir and just go with Lydia
- killed everything in the lair (but lair does not show "cleared" caption -for another blog)
- went back and got my reward.

clean. so i went back to Alvas house and figured id steal some stuff coz the dead will probably not mind, did research on stealing and thought that if i wasnt caught then it should be a problem.

around four levels later while i was just on my merry way in another town some orc thugs accost me and after killing them in the middle of town and getting scolded for using my shout, i find this contract on their person that was signed by

wait for it

HROGGAR

Happy Halloween

so i just wanted to put this out just in case someone else comes to the same conclusion and tries to steal from the dead.

if this is common knowledge i apologize, i skippied Oblivion and only played Morrowind and never stole so this business with thugs hurt my feelings

PS i went back and checked if someone managed to ressurect Hroggar while i was away, he was still dead as when i left him, though he seems to be smiling (ahehehe)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts