Reunification of Skyrim Quest Major Bug - Need Help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Krattle

So I have been playing the Imperial Legion quest line but can't go past my promotion to Legate because of serious bugs. I would greatly appreciate any help with this. Here's my problem...

After the Rescue from Fort Kastav mission, General Tullius promoted me to Legate, gave me my reward, but then wouldn't give me my next orders! The only dialogue options for the General are "How's the war going?" and other such non-essential questions. I can't get my orders to go to Eastmarch and take Fort Amol. Even weirder than that, the Winterhold Imperial Camp is still on the map but now so is the Eastmarch Imperial Camp. I thought that the previous camps disappeared as the army marched across Skyrim. The Rift camp disappeared, and so did the one in the Reach, but now the Eastmarch and Winterhold Imperial Camps are coexistent. However, the only way I was able to find the Eastmarch camp was by using console commands to teleport myself to Legate Rikke's position. I can't get orders from her either though.

Also, even though I completed "Rescue from Fort Kastav," the Fort was never captured. It's not an Imperial fort, there is no garrison there, and on all the war maps (like on General Tullius's table in Castle Dour) it shows up as Stormcloak. Sure enough, when I go inside there are Stormcloak flags all over the place. The problem seems to lie there. How can I fully clear Fort Kastav and capture it for the Imperials?

Micky

I am having the same problem... Finished Fort Kastav. Reported to General T. Promoted to Legate and got some kind of armor. But no mission. Can not proceed. Need help. Please. Tried some codes to start next mission and reset last mission but did not seem to work. I don't use the console a lot, so maybe I missed something. I went to Eastmarch Imperial camp and saw Legate Rikke and she even gave me gold reward, but no mission from her either. Went to Fort Armol cleared, but doesn't matter. need code or something . Please help!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts