Returning from Sovngarde, Apparently

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wolfie

Some of you may know of me, and some of you may not. I've been off and on these forums for many years. It's been far too long since I have last been on - at least a year. Every single time I came, I arrived with music flowing from my fingertips into the internet. Even I don't know why I leave; normally it is because of real-life issues.

I am back again, and I intend to stay for the greater good of my health. I need to write again, and I want to share what my heart has to say with this particular community.

Brace yourselves for long posts with intricate paragraphs and a great quantity of quality words, for I for one intent to sprout them at the flick of a thought. I hope that what I have to share with you, you will return to me in post-by-post roleplays.

I am experienced, and am still experiencing. If you would: please re-welcome me, Wolfie, back into the Skyrim Forums so that I may partake in it's wonderful nexus of individual geniuses that intertwine into a delicate and single, breathing beast. I'm bracing myself for it's impact - because I have learned, throughout the years, that the greatest impact we have upon each other and the world is always stronger and more potent when we are together.

Besides that supposedly motivational speech of mine, I do please beg of you - those who are both strangers and old friends to me - to work with me on this. I am not only a conduit of fake words, but a real person who seeks to re-embrace a most spectacular community in which I should have been loathe to part with. At the time, I was going through numerous difficulties in my life. Writing does not distract me from that, I now realize - it makes me stronger.

As children, we dreamed that fantasies were real only to us. Today, I now know that the magic we found as children is REAL - we have the power to dream fantasies into real life.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Some of you may know of me, and some of you may not. I've been off and on these forums for many years. It's been far too long since I have last been on - at least a year. Every single time I came, I arrived with music flowing from my fingertips into the internet. Even I don't know why I leave; normally it is because of real-life issues.

I am back again, and I intend to stay for the greater good of my health. I need to write again, and I want to share what my heart has to say with this particular community.

Brace yourselves for long posts with intricate paragraphs and a great quantity of quality words, for I for one intent to sprout them at the flick of a thought. I hope that what I have to share with you, you will return to me in post-by-post roleplays.

I am experienced, and am still experiencing. If you would: please re-welcome me, Wolfie, back into the Skyrim Forums so that I may partake in it's wonderful nexus of individual geniuses that intertwine into a delicate and single, breathing beast. I'm bracing myself for it's impact - because I have learned, throughout the years, that the greatest impact we have upon each other and the world is always stronger and more potent when we are together.

Besides that supposedly motivational speech of mine, I do please beg of you - those who are both strangers and old friends to me - to work with me on this. I am not only a conduit of fake words, but a real person who seeks to re-embrace a most spectacular community in which I should have been loathe to part with. At the time, I was going through numerous difficulties in my life. Writing does not distract me from that, I now realize - it makes me stronger.

As children, we dreamed that fantasies were real only to us. Today, I now know that the magic we found as children is REAL - we have the power to dream fantasies into real life.

Welcome back! I haven't met you before but yeah, nice to meet you! :D

Wolfie

Thanks, all, for your welcome! I disappeared for a "short" while once again. I am currently developing lore articles acting as a Wiki.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts