• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Radia964

For XBox 1: I screwed up in the beginning of Dawnguard. After rescuing Serana, I sided with Harkon
To be one of his clan, not fully realizing, I would have to be dedicated vampire the whole time...

I really want to get out of it. And go with the Dawnguard...
The problem is, I deleted all the backdated saves
from before the "Bloodline" quest. So there's no going back to a previous save...I just want to know,
If there's a way on XB 1. To restart Dawnguard, without starting a whole new game...
Because I'm level 77 now...I have the cheat room mod, but could'nt find a way there...
Does anyone know of a Mod, or any tricks to restart Dawnguard ?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
For XBox 1: I screwed up in the beginning of Dawnguard. After rescuing Serana, I sided with Harkon
To be one of his clan, not fully realizing, I would have to be dedicated vampire the whole time...

from before the "Bloodline" quest. So there's no going back to a previous save...I just want to know,
If there's a way on XB 1. To restart Dawnguard, without starting a whole new game...
Because I'm level 77 now...I have the cheat room mod, but could'nt find a way there...

Cheat room mod should add a spell in your alteration category. There is no way to go "restart" so to speak, without starting a new character.

Radia964

Cheat room mod should add a spell in your alteration category. There is no way to go "restart" so to speak, without starting a new character.
I thought so, thanks alot for that anyway...Now I'm looking for Quest Mods to do...Can you recommend any good Quest Mods ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts