Resetting the game with your current character.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi guys,

I beat the game but i want to replay it. I blew through a lot of the big quests, and i feel like i missed a lot. Problem is i don't want to start a new character. Is there a way, mod or otherwise, to reset the game? or to transfer your character to a new game?

Thx for any responces.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I don't know what you mean by transferring your character, because I'm assuming that your character is a high level with lots of skill, and copying that exactly into a fresh game would be pretty lopsided. Do you mean start again with the same appearance/race/name?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
He's talking about a replay option like the Mass Effect games offer. You can take your end character build and start from the beginning with it in games like that.

The answer is no, there is no replay option for Skyrim. You could try to recreate the build with console commands if you are playing the PC version, but it's highly probable that doing that will trigger all sorts of undesired glitches later in the game.

plopster

Awesome dude
If you're on console and dont want to start from scratch easiest way is to glitch skills and stuff rom that start and go from there

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts