• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I killed astrid in the dark brotherhood quest line, and now I want to go back. I am way to far past it to reload a previous save. Is there any way to reset a questline and not just setstage, because you cannot go back with setstage.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
As you said, setstage doesn't work in reverse. You can use the console to resurrect Astrid, I suppose, but all of the questlines that were attached to her death would still be in place. It seems to me that you'd just be begging for more glitches that way.

Perhaps someone else is more knowledgeable about this than I am, though. I'd be interested to see if there's some sort of workaround. Ae you just wanting that character back or are you wanting to redo the whole Dark Brotherhood questline?

Guys, I dont need to necessary do the With friends like these quests, I can revive all the dark brotherhood ppls and get them their gear. any way to reset a quest w/ console commands?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
No. Sorry, I know that's not the answer you want to hear but you can't redo the main questline for a faction once it's been finished.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts