Reset Thieves guild?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kervin

I looked through the forms and the "known bugs" section or whatever and I couldn't find anyone else post about this, so...

I was doing the thieves guild line, and finished the Loud and Clear quest. I returned to Byrnjolf. He gave me the quest to go talk to Maven Black-Briar and poison a vat or something. I didn't feel like doing anymore thieves quests at the time and figured I'd get back to it. I saw Maven Black-Briar later on and she had nothing to say to me, I saw Byrnjolf and he said he was too busy. After that I looked in my quest log and the "Dampened Spirits" quest was gone? I can't do anymore thieves quests or advance in the story. Is there a way to quit the guild and rejoin so that the quest will be able to pick up again?

P.S. I'm way past the fact now so I can't reload a previous game without losing like 40 levels. Also I'm on 360 so I can't do anything with the console.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts