[Request] My mod ideas

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello guys!
I'm a noob in modding, yet I have some of the ideas I'd like to see in Skyrim. There are only two of them.
The first is Dark Brotherhood Armor from Morrowind. I think Shrouded Armor in Skyrim is too tight and ugly. Morrowind Dark Brotherhood Armor looks badass in my opinion, with goggles and that sort of thing. I'd be grateful if someone could make it in Skyrim as a replacer of Ancient Shrouded Armor or standalone. Here's the pic:
http://s3.uploads.ru/4ZKDN.jpg

The second is the set of Ancient Ebony swords, based on the ebony swords from Morrowind. There are Sword, Shortsword, Dagger, and Greatsword.
Ancient Ebony Sword - 3 Ebony Ingot, 2 Leather Strips. Upgradeable using Ebony Ingot.
Damage - equal to Ebony Sword
Speed - slightly faster than a usual sword
Flagged as Silent for better backstabbing.

Ancient Ebony Shortsword - 3 Ebony Ingot, Leather Strips. Upgradeable using Ebony Ingot.
Damage - between Ebony Sword and Ebony Dagger
Speed - between Ebony Sword and Ebony Dagger
Flagged as Silent.

Ancient Ebony Dagger - 2 Ebony Ingot, Leather Strips. Upgradeable using Ebony Ingot.
Damage - equal to Ebony Dagger
Speed - equal to Ebony Dagger
Flagged as Silent.

Ancient Ebony Greatsword - 4 Ebony Ingot, 3 Leather Strips. Upgradeable using Ebony Ingot.
Damage - equal to Ebony Greatsword
Speed - slightly faster than Ebony Greatsword

You can make a quest to obtain the swords. A Dark Elf blacksmith named Tedril Nervion has recently fled from Morrowind to Windhelm. He can be found in Gray Quarter outside or in New Gnisis Cornerclub. He will tell you that he knows the Dunmer technique of forging Ebony Swords, and will gladly share his knowledge with you if you do him a favor. He asks you to persuade Oengul War-Anvil (the blacksmith) to allow Tedril to work the forge. After this, he asks you to bring him 5 Ebony Ingots and 5 Leather Strips. Upon bringing him the supplies, he thanks you, tells the secret of forging Ancient Ebony Weapons and rewards you with 500 gold. After completing the quest, Ancient Ebony Weapons become available under Ebony section in crafting menu. Or, alternatively (if the smithing skill in not high enough), Tedril will sell the weapons for 400 gold.
Note: The quest is not necessary. I'd be grateful if you could make only the swords.
Oh, and here's the sketch of the swords themselves:
http://s2.uploads.ru/cfJ4Q.png

P.S. Please reply, as I've posted my mod ideas on other forums and they were ignored. I'd be really grateful if a kindhearted and experienced modder would answer my request.

Thanks in advance!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts