[Request] Guild Creating

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Would you enjoy this?

• Total voters

DaerthanWarp

:D
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the forums, so I hope you'll forgive me for any missed "manners", per se.
I've come up with a great mod idea for the Skyrim experience, if you would care to read a bit.
After playing some Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, (I have not played Revelations yet.) I realized how cool it would be to "create" your own fellowship, guild, or group.
In AC Brotherhood, you could work on the Assassin's Guild, and recruit civilians to your cause.
It would be awesome if the player create a "group" or guild matching their preferences. The player could recruit followers, besides mercenaries, of course, to his/her cause, adding them to the guild. The player could send them off to quests, with a Brotherhood/Revelations style success percentage.
Recruits could be trained, and a building could be "created", per se, to house the guild.
I understand that there are in-game factions, like the Companions, College, Dark Brotherhood, and Thieves Guild, but those are pretty limited.
I also understand that this would be a pretty large mod, but with a game like Skyrim, "massive" can quickly turn into merely "big."
I'm in no position to create a mod, nor do I have the knowledge of coding to do so, but please give me your feedback, and if there are any talented modders reading this, I do hope you consider this idea!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts