• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
I would like to make a request if at all possible.

For my signature, this picture:

15724-1-1335133317.jpg

In the picture, this quote:

"A Nord is judged not by the manner in which he lived, but the manner in which he died."

Can be on the top, bottom, if you can fit it on the side, cool. Do what you think looks best.

Also, if you could - please crop it small enough that people won't find it annoyingly big.

If anyone is up to it, thanks in advance :)

TimeLadyVIII

Haha, oh I have time. Was staring at my screen, looking for something to do. So :) I have two versions here, in terms of colours; a dark and a light version. Let me know what you think!
Arillious Sig Dark.jpg

Arillious Sig Light.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if the size is okay. No clue what's average for a signature around here.. :3 So do tell! :p

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Haha, oh I have time. Was staring at my screen, looking for something to do. So :) I have two versions here, in terms of colours; a dark and a light version. Let me know what you think!
View attachment 3801

View attachment 3802

Also, I'm not sure if the size is okay. No clue what's average for a signature around here.. :3 So do tell! :p

Oh my god, that is better than what I expected. Thank you so much!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts