1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

[Request] Chest organizer

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by PITBULL, Dec 3, 2011.

1. PITBULL

PITBULL New Member

Looking for a chest organizer mod because it gets annoying to go through your chest and have to wait forever just to find one thing.
  2. Finalchrono

Finalchrono Time Bandit

One already exists. You download skse which is a skyrim script extender and you can use it in conjunction with container categorization script mod.
    • Like Like x 1
    bosspatrone likes this.
  3. Basilo

Basilo New Member

Yeah, i wanted one of these too, but when i installed skse it made my game lag, even when i installed an optimizer...
  4. Finalchrono

Finalchrono Time Bandit

It shouldn't make your game lag. All it does is prove an "interface" for scripting.