1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Remove my BOUNTY!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Aryan Gb Kumar, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Aryan Gb Kumar

Aryan Gb Kumar New Member

I continued the Dark Brotherhood storyline and at one place, I have to poison the fake emperor and escape.After that I get 1500 bounty :eek: .Will it be removed as the story goes or have I done anything wrong?
    Thanks in Advance!!
  2. A5ko

A5ko Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer

It's unaviodable unfortunatly. I had completed the Theives Guild previously to completing this mission, so i just paid a guard off to drop the bounty.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. modi

modi Member

One way to void the bounty is by agreeing to go to prison. If the guards attack you, by sheathing your weapon, they should do the same and offer to take you to jail, pay off your bounty, etc.
  4. Touchstone

Touchstone Active Member

P.S. Please add a spoiler tag when asking for this kind of help. ^.^
    • Like Like x 1