[REL] VictoriaG Menu Replacer 2

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VictoriaG

Forever Fallen
VictoriaG Menu Replacer 2
=========================

A Main menu wallpaper replacer for Skyrim.
Version 1.0 - 25/07/2012
by VictoriaG

-DESCRIPTION---------

A selection of my screenshots that will replace the main menu backdrop in Skyrim. All images are 1920 x 1080.

Also check out my first replacer here: VictoriaG Menu Replacer 1 at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

-Installation--------

Step 1

Decide which wallpaper you like from the images section of my mod page.

Step 2

Open the folder you want and copy the contents into steam/steamapps/commom/skyrim

If it asks to merge/replace files say yes.

*** If you want it to randomize, install randomizer version of this mod first: main menu wallpaper replacer HD 1080p now with randomizer at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community,
You can then install my mod into data/MAINMENUWALLPAPERS
Or if you change the folder names(A to A1) it can be install along side that mod giving you both sets of images!

-Credits & Thanks--------

hellstorm102 for the replacement logo mesh and letting me use the single version of his mod to base this on.
main menu wallpaper replacer HD 1080p now with randomizer at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community
Bethesda for Skyrim.
Skyrimnexus for the community website.

-Licensing/Legal---------

Do not re-upload this or include it in whole or in part in any compilations, period. If I have left Skyrim modding & *want* it re-uploaded, I will change this section, otherwise, this stands, regardless of whether or not you can contact me.

21059-1-1343181422.jpg

Download:

VictoriaG Menu Replacer 2 at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community
VictoriaG Menu Replacer 2 - TES Alliance

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts