• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Imperialist

Hey guys, I've decided I'm going to make my second redguard build. My first was okay but then was deleted.

I was wondering what kind of builds you guys have experimented with and if you could share them? Would love some ideas going forward.

Saozig

Hippy
I really like Redguard for 1h weapons because of their strength plus agility. Also, of all the races i've played (all of them except Nord and Argonian), I think Redguard is the best with heavy armor--it doesn't slow them down as much as my Breton or elven characters. My Redguard was a killer. She made a good spellsword since she was strong with destruction magic as well as 1H, and in heavy armor, she was fierce.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Um, this build is quite ridiculous and I would not necessarily recommend it. But I am having great fun with it so far, and that's a plus.

I'm making a Dwarven Robot, and I chose Redguard for their poison resistance, since robots would be immune to poison. The build is also revolved around a helmet from the Dragonborn DLC called "Visage of Mzund" which increases stamina by 60 points and allows the wearer to release a steam attack. Mind you, this attack draws on you stamina reserves, so I figured the Redguard's ability to regenerate stamina ten times faster only added to their use for this build.

My skills are Archery (Dwarven Crossbow), Block (For tanking and possibly shield charging), Restoration with the respite perk (To regenerate my stamina), Heavy Armor (For Dwarven Armor), Smithing (To boost my defenses and increase the damage of my Crossbow),and enchanting (For its versatility).

This is the first time I've ever tried a Redguard build, so it might look a little weird, but I was really inspired to try it out.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
images

ollieim2000

Funnest redguard build for me is duel wielding scimitars (preferably bloodscyth and soulrender) and wearing nazir's redguard clothes. Due to clothing, this build makes your character quick and goes well with the redguard's power to regenerate stamina 10x more quickly. With bloodscyth and soulrender, you could kill enemies in a few hits, with the right one handed skills. For every 3 level ups, you should upgrade your health twice and stamina once.

AS88

Staff member

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts