• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Carrot

Hello everyone, i am stuck on this misc quest red eagle sword and i got up to the part where you kill the fosworn briarheart and i took his sword but he does not have a key to get into the tower next to it, does anyone know where i can find the key? i also picked the lock and it was a master level but it still shows the objective find red eagle's sword which i have done, any ideas?

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Red Eagles Fury is obtained from his body, Red Eagles Bone is obtained from the pedestal on your way out. I personally have not done this quest, but will when I get home to verify the following: The Red Eagles Bone is located on a switch that is used to leave the tower. I did not read anything about having to obtain a key to exit. Whatever item you used before you entered the chamber to fight, that's what has been changed into the sword I believe your looking for. Again, I'll verify (or someone else can) when I get home tonight.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts