OOC [Recruiting] The Outside Threat

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    yeah...pretty much the short term goal for our characters atm, once there all our characters will be able to interact.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Sounds good. I'll have a post up soon then.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    *cloud of smoke*

I HAVE RETURNED!

My laptop is still broken. Motherboard failure. Soon I will make my way up to Best Buy and either fix it or get a new laptop.

In the meantime, I have secured a computer. It is not very good, by any means, but it is a computer. I will jump back into the story when I get a chance.

Delusional

AS88

Staff member
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay. With regret, I'm going to have to leave this RP before I've even started. I've been offered work which takes up the time I had intended to use for this story. Sorry guys.

Delusional

Awwww :oops:

I was looking forward to RPing with you, AS. Oh well, life is life, huh? Good luck with that work and hopefully you may find the time to rejoin us in the future.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    I wont be on for a couple of weeks. There has been a death in the family and I'm flying out later today. Please continue without me in the meantime, and I will catch up when back.

Delusional

...and then, there were three...

Delusional

On a more serious note, I'm sorry about your family rizen. Losses suck, seriously. Hope everything is alright.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    To therin. My character is going to go on a hunting trip for a while. Weather or not I should bring her sister is something I haven't thought about. haha. I don't know yet. I could develop the city more as well. So many options! So the whole leaving Solitude is down the road.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Still room for joining or nay?

AS88

Staff member
    I may, or may not be able to return. I'm trying to fix work so I have more free time.

Watch this space..

Delusional

Cazzer - Rizen is away for a few weeks, but I have no doubt that he would allow for another applicant. We're kinda bare bones here, and have been looking for a few more members. Feel free to post up a CC.

That would be fantastic AS. But I think life comes first (I think :p) so whatever happens, happens.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    So I had written my post up after being down a few days and not in the mood to write, and my power went out clearing all what I had up, and it put it off from writing... Im hoping that I can get one up today or tomorrow... it may not be a long one but then again who knows....

Delusional

It's all good, take your time. We aren't in much of a hurry -_-

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Sorry everyone, but I am withdrawing from this RP, it just isn't something I'm feeling very much anymore.
    Because some of you have invested a fair amount of time and effort into this RP, rather than request it closed, I will simply withdraw and leave you to continue with the story if you all wish to.
    I have edited the first post of the active thread to remove the casting list so that this eliminates any hassle should you choose to recruit more role players (it was out of date anyway).
    I wish you all well and have enjoyed writing with you all.

Just thought to add...if you all should choose to keep the story going, I'd be happy to write up an exit post for my character.

Delusional

Hope you're alright, rizen. Take it easy, man.

And it's alright with the RP, it kinda died out.. kinda being an understatement. I can't speak for the others who are supposed to be a part of this, but I believe this RP is dead.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts