OOC (Recruiting) Presidium Wars

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    It's fine. The fiasco has been resolved and we can progress now.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Was Jason the "mechanic" you were refering to Del?

No, I made up a guy because I wasn't wholly sure what position we settled on for Jason. Is he an engineer/mechanic who knows how to handle Presilium?

Field Scientist. Yes He would appear for Presilium drops to collect samples (preferably once it was clear to come out in the open), maybe have a small labrotory underground. Ill have that engineer pass on the samples to him if you dont mind.
    Will try posting tommorow, current top priority.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Also, and I hate to be an ignoramous, but what does the Presilium actually look like?

Delusional

Ok T, makes sense. Avik and his goons know how to handle Presilium, but have no experience with it in a lab situation. They know how to deal with it, in containers and out, so Dante calls for them to handle the containers so they can be transported back to the main base (now dubbed Afa-Saryat), where Jason can run his tests on them and do whatever he needs to do. Jason could even possibly be in charge of the labs at the main base, the head of the science department at Afa-Saryat.

Yes, what does Presilium look like? For some odd reason, I keep imagining it to look like a glowing bright green crystal, similar to the color of stereotypical radioactive waste, or Uranium, even though Presilium is a clean resource. I guess when I think future resource, I think Uranium or other glowing green radioactive substances.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
    Alright, got a post up. Thanks for the lead in, that was a fun little scene to set up.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    I kept thinking it was purple like vibranium (found in marvel universe)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Hey guys, I'll give Lifts-Her-Tail two more days to post a CC before she forfeits her reserved spot.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Yeah, I had no idea I was using somebody else's color. If nobody else is using This, I'll take it for Caiden's dialogue color from here on out.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Unless Tiaz replies tonight, I cant be very descriptive about the Presilium. So please reply.

Delusional

Also, it's been two days, and no CC from Tails. How shall we continue?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Gas - Very poisonous, yet hard to contain. Once in this form it's stuck in this form. Acidic, not much known about this form other than what was described.

Solid - The basic form found in mines across Tamriel, The colour can be the bright glowing green yet if you got close enough to the material some might say it is completely translucent. Not much is known about the solid form but it's very reactive.

Liquid - The primary form on which the focus on the clean energy is being constructed, The form is very sticky yet if you apply extreme heat the material will start releasing limitless energy. The only problem is, if the heat is maintained for too long then the Liquid turns to Gas.

Any other ideas we might include or change?
    Also this is mainly the reason it's hard to find a way to maintain the limitless energy, the gas form is too dangerous too study as it quickly eats away most materials. The gas form also reacts with oxygen, once it has it sticks to the oxygen and travels as normal air does through Nirn's atmosphere. Perfect biological weapon if researched deeply and safely.
    Currently there is none in the air nor do I plan to release it into the air, It's mainly going to be used to induce fear and I don't know which side would use that.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Also I guess Tails has forfeited her spot, we can move along as normal.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Its ok you can post, Ive been occupied getting ready to go back to college.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Ok, my post is galf done but ill have to finsih it tommorow afternoon.
    Is This Colour already in use BTW?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts