• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Error

lol so There is clearly something wrong with me but yeah i was messing around with different concepts of how to fix the top section of my hair , my helmet is HEAVY and snags loose hair from the top and front of my head..... but due to my helms heaviness unless i want a cool migraine will i not be wearing it an entire weekend ... so i will most likely be carrying it alot .. or carrying a cheese wheel in it lol but yeah this was what i did tonight
i thought it looked pretty cool ... meh

Error

P1010503.jpg

P1010510.jpg

krosis is complete!

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
do you have a special type of camera or anything? every picture you take makes you look like a model and im jealouse because all my pictures suck ass

Error

no i had a nice point and shoot now i have a crappy one but yeah they were all , regular digital cameras , you need to toggle the room lighting and make prominent light sources instead of using flash ...flash kinda washes out normal tones

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
OOOOHHHHHH! ok.... well they still look pretty amazing i think :) you should get an HD camera though to make your pictures perfect :p

Error

it is hd but it is still not like , a cool professional cam with change out lenses , i have seen impressive work done with those

Error

meanwhile.jpg
well, i can not believe i have been left un attended LOL ..... uh .. helmet done ... two of these swords to mod .. unless i make holes all over this room

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
All kinds of amazing. You have the patience of a saint.

Straumgald

Some amazing work, what's next? Start making some of the Daedric artifacts? Ebony Mail would be easy! Trying to think of things that stand out that are obviously Skyrim and not generic fantasy looking items. I guess the Dragon Priest masks are some of the most unique. Good choice then.

Error

TONIGHT ... started on the nightingale blades one for me one for my friend (since you do only receive one otherwise i would duel wield them oh and i made a pauldron for my shoulder
P1010527.jpg

P1010528.jpg

P1010530.jpg

P1010531.jpg

P1010533.jpg

P1010535.jpg

P1010544.jpg

P1010549.jpg

P1010550.jpg

P1010556.jpg

P1010557.jpg

Error

P1010606.jpg
takin it out for a test run climbing around upstream in the woods , held up pretty well

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts