• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Error

Full sculpting video , i do not use any special tools just my hands ... and my fingernails gnawed to specific length lol , hope you guys enjoy

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
You should get into makeup and set designing.

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
WOW!... do you have your own studio or something or do you work for a company? I'm very interested on what kind of stuff people have to do to make certain things

Error

this is just an odd hobby of mine aside from the unhealthy amount of gaming i actually do lol , for years i was a tattoo artist so i guess drawing sculpting ..building all kinda falls hand in hand ....thanks guys :>

Error

OK it has been a minute , and yeah i played quite a bit of skyrim this weekend .. buh ... could have been working on this AND NOW ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT??!! hope i can pull it off it is getting close

krosis is cured

P1010458.jpg

and i had added some dragon-ish flesh to my top just to make it look better ( the elastic black material was bugging me , this looks a world better

P1010468.jpg

..and yes that scar is real too , at least the whole nord thing is a pretty authentic look for me ..

P1010467.jpg

Error

Real warriors do not wear the amulet of mara , they just walk around cutting off childrens heads **after a few extremely important mods are set in place ;)

Error

^ lol now that squirrel deleted his posts it conveniently looks like i am talking to myself , i think i will leave it

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Talking to yourself can be good. But be careful of it turns into an argument.

Error

I can not wait to see ! Be sure to pm me the thread if I somehow pass it up :> i would highly appreciate that

Error

Thanks to my buddy steve he snapped a few quick photos of my progress , this weekend i smeared some putty onto my helm sanded that down ... put a few more layers of paint , then added two layers of paint to the krosis , this is sort of an idea of how the paints reflect different lighting or flash the krosis needs two more layers then detailing , the helm may need a few more before detailing

yeh4.jpg

yeh3.jpg

yeh2.jpg

yeh1.jpg

yeh.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts