• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Error

yep , so I am not sure if this belongs in general discussion but hell , it can not hurt....
Here is my work in progress since hours of game play just was not enough for me i figured i would use some of my time away from the game building armor , two sets in fact one for me of just warrior gear and one for my best friend including the konahric mask with some mage robes .... two months to complete before we show up over at pax ... should be interesting lol ...well here goes

((if anyone has questions reguarding sculpting building , or even fx makeup.. i am NOT an expert , but i would be more then happy to tell you everything i know ;) ))

First I had gathered my tools in a nice hobo sleep pile ...
DSCF4057.jpg

you do not need state of the art fantastic stuff , old jackets , even couch leathers old car seat leathers stupid womens bags things like that ... all make for great working material (seriously the more worn the better ...especially constructing battle wraps and bracers)

here is minor progress on my helmet
DSCF4056.jpg

items used duct tape! poster board! and quick steel.... all can be found in a rag shop the screws can be found ....anywhere i find them in the street under car tires in my neighborhood all the time ..MOVING ON

SO NOW ..here is what i am kind of sort of going for and here is my crappy quick sketch
DSCF4061.jpg

derp moving on

P1010286.jpg

P1010298.jpg

nothing in this photo is attached the putty on the bra cups have to be sanded then painted into battle worn steel same with the helmet once i finish with the putty

P1010273.jpg

sharknecklace.jpg

P1010295.jpg

built tons of animal bone jewelry

last but not least
here is me with the flu all crusty ninja and my latest progress on the sculpt of my konahric mask
403241_2830583237752_1054231683_32312325_1321669511_n.jpg

it is A LOT of super sculptey ... it is going to be so heavy on my friends face .... i can not wait till he suffers ...took me two and a half hours so far

i will keep this thread updated with my progress ...

Error

thank you very much ... and geez me neither .. my hands seriously hate me right now.

Norminator

Looks awesome so far! Loving the mask
in fact.. I wouldn't mind having all the dragon priest masks on display on my wall, arranged like in Labyrinthian. How sweet would that be?

Error

After making this one , i seriously am considering it .... i had just baked it in the oven tonight while eating my fingernails hoping it would not crack or burn ... it is fine! solid as a rock ready to be sanded and painted ... but yea a display sounds intriguing with nice small ,plaque like, mounts for them ... i am going to spend a fortune on clay lol but honestly i would spend way more on just one buying it from a replica prop maker and it would most likely be a pep file instead of a thick tough clay ...thank you for the complements on my work

Error

thank you seth ... it still has a TON of work ... i am sanding the .. boob armor tonight along with the mask and my helm horns ... then painting those things ..... i am trying to get done with as much as humanly possible before pax hits ....in general i just wanna have cool dragon born gear but i figure going to pax east in it would make sense lol

Norminator

After making this one , i seriously am considering it .... i had just baked it in the oven tonight while eating my fingernails hoping it would not crack or burn ... it is fine! solid as a rock ready to be sanded and painted ... but yea a display sounds intriguing with nice small ,plaque like, mounts for them ... i am going to spend a fortune on clay lol but honestly i would spend way more on just one buying it from a replica prop maker and it would most likely be a pep file instead of a thick tough clay ...thank you for the complements on my work

Pretty sure I'd buy them all if they looked good and were made out of a durable and relatively light weight material (simply because of shipping). That's unique home decoration for sure.
There's a small gold mine in here somewhere for creatively talented people.
Maybe you could cast them in plastic or something, sell on etsy ;)

Error

the mask weighs in at a little under two pounds very durable chip resistant material that can be roughhoused with ... i would love to sell these but then there is all of that copyright thing ....if i sold them it would have to be a very limited amount :< and thank you eva

Error

P1010328.jpg

P1010332.jpg
mask cooked and sanded ...SOLID AS STONE ... i am very pleased with the outcome ... in other news my awesome shadowmere died ...i had just defeated a dragon among a million other jerks and shadowmere helped me fight everything! walked away unscathed ... i did not save progress ... i know stupid me ... so i am just walking and i checked my inventory for a second ... closed out of it ... and shadowmere glitches up into the air and freekin hits the ground a mile away ... i ran out there and it was laying there dead .....and like a stupid i did not go back i just kept playing ..... with guilt :< i loved that horse

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Inspiring !

Makes me wish the creative bit of me had branched out more from paper and paint.

Error

i am no sculptor i am just a tattoo artist really.. that is the only thing i have formally trained in to completion ...i am also not a clothing designer , just some dork that tries her hardest to make things without having to buy it for WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ...if you try hard enough you can do wonders with a few scraps and some imagination lol

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Creativity is an amazing thing. I have one main problem - I never want to start with something simple. You already have me thinking of what to do. The only downer is thet it's 7.50am and I should be on my way to work .... lol

Error

lol zero nothing awesome is ever simple and no one wants to ever start with baby steps ... i personally jump face first into enormous projects ...... and @ xiomn ... yea man ?

Xiomn

Forsworn foreplay a female hunter has caught her pray and will now handcuff him to the bed for punishment. Oo

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I think your going to melt a few nerd hearts with those last two shots m'lady...

p.s. freak'n cool mask, it looks very professional. Well done.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts