Re-Introducing Myself!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Exaelia

Also some random mage just appeared out of nowhere near Riverwood and started attacking me and I killed her I DON'T WANT TO BE A CRIMINAL D:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Also some random mage just appeared out of nowhere near Riverwood and started attacking me and I killed her I DON'T WANT TO BE A CRIMINAL D:

YOU MURDERER!! :eek:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Wow, long convo :p

Welcome to the forums though, we're friendly ;) And don't feel alone on the depression and talkative thing. I have both of those lol depression sucks big time. As for me talking and asking stupid questions like, "what would happen if cows could fly? What would happen if you mixed this and this? What would happen if this turned into this?"

I also have a ranting problem :p Nyo knows this ;) Anyways, welcome! Again! And have fun on here! :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Hahaha, I think if you attack/kill someone who attacked you first, it isn't considered a crime. Self-defense :p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Welcome to the madhouse.

I'm Raido. I'm a bit of a smart-ass but it's good-natured generally.

I also tend to understate the obvious.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Hahaha, I think if you attack/kill someone who attacked you first, it isn't considered a crime. Self-defense :p
and possibly a bit fun

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Welcome to the party that has more trolls than all the TES titles combined! JK.:p Proper introduction time. I'm Nephor and I like CHEESE!!:D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts