Spoiler Re-enter Soul Cairn, as human..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SnakeHaveYou

Hello all!

I've finished the Dawnguard main questline, and before i ask Serana to cure her vampirism, i wanted to re-enter Soul Cairn, to tell Valerica it's safe to return to the Castle..

I walked downstairs, and.. managed to re-enter directly to Soul Cairn, as a human..

My stats stayed the same, so i think i'm not partialy soul trapped, and i didn't asked Serana to turn me into a vampire (again)

The first time i entered to Soul Cairn, i decided to go as a Vampire, throug Serana's dialogue..
After that, asked Falion to cure my vampirism, to continue on the Dawnguard side.. And stayed as human the entire questline..

It's some kind of bug?
I don't want to glich the entire game because of that :/

I've Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC's, and the Unofficial Patches.. And the Serana's Marriage mod..

Thanks!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Hello all!

I've finished the Dawnguard main questline, and before i ask Serana to cure her vampirism, i wanted to re-enter Soul Cairn, to tell Valerica it's safe to return to the Castle..

I walked downstairs, and.. managed to re-enter directly to Soul Cairn, as a human..

My stats stayed the same, so i think i'm not partialy soul trapped, and i didn't asked Serana to turn me into a vampire (again)

The first time i entered to Soul Cairn, i decided to go as a Vampire, throug Serana's dialogue..
After that, asked Falion to cure my vampirism, to continue on the Dawnguard side.. And stayed as human the entire questline..

It's some kind of bug?
I don't want to glich the entire game because of that :/

I've Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC's, and the Unofficial Patches.. And the Serana's Marriage mod..

Thanks!

Yes you can. Your body is already attuned with it so you will not have any problem. I did it and I was ok but when you enter the castle from the same entrance you did before, be aware that you may find more vamps in there. Other than that, you are home free. Save the game before entering again just in case. Happy gaming .... ;)

Clau

The Fateless One
Yes you can. Your body is already attuned with it so you will not have any problem. I did it and I was ok but when you enter the castle from the same entrance you did before, be aware that you may find more vamps in there. Other than that, you are home free. Save the game before entering again just in case. Happy gaming .... ;)

Thank you as well. I missed a quest there and I was worried that my health will drain or something.

I have a question about leaving the Soul Carin on the 1'st time in . I always forget to go find that part of my soul that is trapped somewhere . The Question then would be does this lower your health stats when you re-enter back into Skirim . ??? I never have gone the Vampire way so , this turning into one is not for me. Tks for any feed back as I have really don't like too much the Soul Carin . Not enough to go back for 2nd time.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I have a question about leaving the Soul Carin on the 1'st time in . I always forget to go find that part of my soul that is trapped somewhere . The Question then would be does this lower your health stats when you re-enter back into Skirim . ??? I never have gone the Vampire way so , this turning into one is not for me. Tks for any feed back as I have really don't like too much the Soul Carin . Not enough to go back for 2nd time.

Remi, I haven't noticed any change in the health bar and I didn't get my soul back before I left the soul cairn. I went in as a human. That's my experience of it anyway :)

Remi, I haven't noticed any change in the health bar and I didn't get my soul back before I left the soul cairn. I went in as a human. That's my experience of it anyway :)

Hey Thanks I was wondering if I left part of my Toon in there lol---- Appreciate your comment:)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Hey Thanks I was wondering if I left part of my Toon in there lol---- Appreciate your comment:)

No worries. I will probably go back in there. I am lugging around that stupid horses skull that I need to give back. And the composers music notes I started collecting. I hate holding onto quest items that take up valuable carry weight.:rolleyes:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Quest items don't count in your carry weight
Y'all keep saying that but, funny, when my game glitched and I was able to store away some of them, the weight went down. ?????

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I have read that quest items you pick up that you haven't received the quest yet have carry weight, and are stuck in your inventory until you do.
That would certainly explain it (i.e. I killed the Balmoral (?) witches prior to joining the Companions and had to carry them around for ages and they took up space).

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I have read that quest items you pick up that you haven't received the quest yet have carry weight, and are stuck in your inventory until you do.
That would certainly explain it (i.e. I killed the Balmoral (?) witches prior to joining the Companions and had to carry them around for ages and they took up space).

My last character is still carrying around those witches heads. I read somewhere they glitch out if you drop them you can't pick them up again and I still want at least one to cure her if I want later on.
Also she is carrying round Lisbetts Dibella statue. But never received the quest to get it back for her because she killed her in the Namira quest. Can't get rid of it :sadface:

VenomousGamer27

I ended up carrying around 3 elder scrolls due to dawnguard and I couldn't store them. I later found out you can sell them, maybe you can do that with your statue?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts