• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

So, now I'm stuck on what sort of character to apply with. I have three (or more) in mind, a Winterhold mage who carries a shield, a Dunmer mage who is weaker than he was due to being cured of vampirism with an interest in the Dwemer, a member of what were the Stormcloaks, or an archer/thief of some description. o_O

Any preference, Skyrimosity?

Hey, its up to you.

I'm definitely joining up to this, could I have a bit of a you know tarty girl;) ?

Well, I don't want the RP to get too far away from the "There are Draugr everywhere trying to kill us!" vibe so as long as its not too extreme.

Hey, another RP! And this one has to do with Draugr? Sign me up! XD. I will probably use Do'Vassal for this one. Just like Maere, his past will be concealed. That alright, Sky?

Sure, I already know you're a good RP'er. It would be nice to have a little bit of his past, if there's any of it that's not top secret. Won't be required, though.

OK, so we have 3 spots available and have 3 people interested.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I can post a little, enough to get a feel on why he is where he is. Why he's north of Whiterun, which I would elaborate on with my first post, should I get in. Dont' worry, I will give you enough for you to be sure he isn't a dud character with no hope of expansion. :) I'll post his card in just a second. Need to finish up a thing or two on my end.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    I know her history seems a bit spotty, but it will all come together as her character develops in the story. :)

» NAME: Elona Marchant
    » ALIAS: Jewel of the North
    » AGE: 22
    » BIRTH DATE: 25th of First Seed, 4E 179 (Flower Day in High Rock)
    » BIRTH PLACE: Wayrest, High Rock
    » BIRTH SIGN: The Lord
    » RACE: Breton
    » CLASS: Spellsword, Mage
    » GENDER: Female
    » HEIGHT: 5'9"
    » WEIGHT: 121lbs
    » LATERALITY: Ambidextrous, favors left
    » SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
    » MARTIAL STATUS: Single
    » PROPERTIES: None, though occasionally stays with Fruki
    » AFFILIATION: College of Winterhold
    » AFFLICTIONS: None
    » RELIGION: None
    » HABITS: Flipping a septim in the air
    » HOBBIES: Practicing her magic, drinking ale

APPEARANCE

» HAIR: Dark brown hair worn long, half-up.
    » FACIAL HAIR: None
    » EYE COLOR: Brown
    » SKIN COLOR: Light tan
    » BUILD: Slender, with muscle definition
    » SCARS: Right bicep
    » ATTIRE [CASUAL] — Belted tunic

PERSONALITY

» POSITIVE TRAITS: Ambitious, witty, honest, friendly
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS: Arrogant, impatient, vengeful, can become broody
    » LIKES: Music, taverns/inns, jewelry, cheese
    » DISLIKES: Sleezy men and town drunks, horker meat, being bossed around
    » FEARS: Failure, abandonment, skeevers
    » ASPIRATIONS: To survive,

COMBAT DIAGNOSTIC

» FIGHTING STYLE – Expertly skilled in Conjuration and Destruction magic, Elona prefers mid- to long-range combat. Her close-range combative skills are worthy of note, but her skill in 2H weaponry leaves much to be desired. She has exceptional survival skills via quick thinking and intuition.

» SKILLS

Expert

» Conjuration - Born with an adept understanding and knowledge of this particularly form of magic and having studied at the College of Winterhold, Elona is a formidable opponent.

» Destruction - Having taken an interest in Destruction magic owing to her mentor, Medena, being so proficient at it, Elona studied this branch extensively, eventually becoming nearly as skilled with it as Conjuration magic. She favors shock and frost spells, particularly Thunderbolt and Wall of Frost.

Adept

» Alchemy - Elona spent much of her childhood in The Mortar and Pestle, watching and studying the science under Frida.

» Light Armor – Owing to her petite build, she prefers to don light armor when traveling the harsh terrain and dangerous roads of Skyrim. She occasionally delves into caves to find extra coin and other miscellaneous valuables, which is another reason she prefers light armors to mage's robes.

Apprentice

» One-Handed - Elona began practicing her swordsmanship at a young age, playing with a wooden sword she was given by one of the members of a Khajiit trading caravan. She eventually graduated from wooden swords to iron to steel and is quite proficient at the skill.

Novice

» Restoration Magic - Elona spent quite a bit of time in her youth with Madena, the Jarl's court wizard. Madena made it a point to teach the Breton girl a bit about Restoration magic because she was opposed to using magic for the sake of harming others. Despite her persistence in encouraging Elona to take up that particular field of magic, she never pursued it.

HISTORY

Elona doesn't remember much of her early childhood, other than her hometown of Wayrest had fallen siege to corsairs when she was nine years old (in 4E 188) and that her parents, Beran and Lysa, were killed during the attack. She vaguely remembers escaping the city with her handmaiden, Fruki, and when she first stepped foot in the city of Dawnstar - a place she would come to know as "home". Running out of coin and resources, Fruki took up employment at the Quicksilver Mine, leaving Elona unattended for much of the day. She spent most of her time in various shops, particularly The Mortar and Pestle, and with Madena, the Jarl's court wizard. She was generally well-liked by the denizens of Dawnstar who sympathized with her history.

When Elona was a young adult, she was encouraged by Fruki to join the College of Winterhold because she showed enormous potential in her use of Conjuration and Destruction. She excelled in her time at the College and was asked to join her peers (Yisra, Talen-Jei, Rundi, and Borvir) to conduct various experiments outside of the institution. Initially, she agreed to join them, but refused last minute to carry on with her love affair with Kai Wet-Pommel, a Stormcloak soldier stationed in Winterhold. Once her apprenticeship at the College was finished, she remained in Winterhold until Kai was called to action to help defend Skyrim from the Draugr attacks. She never heard from her beloved again.

Upon learning of the gravity of the Draugr infestation, Elona quickly returned to Dawnstar, only to find Fruki dead and the rest of Dawnstar in shambles. She began to look for any who survived and found that although Madena was still alive, she was going to make her way back to High Rock. Having no other choice, Elona gathered what provisions she could and took off to look for a safe place.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming

My expression on likes :D
    My expression progression on dislikes: :eek: :oops:

I dont know how sleezy Vergil is yet, but he has already been marked as a drunkard by the others.

Irish

Thane of Solitude

My expression on likes :D
    My expression progression on dislikes: :eek: :oops:

I dont know how sleezy Vergil is yet, but he has already been marked as a drunkard by the others.

It should certainly make for some interesting encounters! ;)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    Another Breton Mage! Woot!

Although this means Faleyn has some competition...

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    Another Breton Mage! Woot!

Although this means Faleyn has some competition...

Elona was initially going to be my main character in a fanfiction, but I couldn't resist adding her to this RP. Hopefully, Sky will be pleased with the CC.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Here's Do'Vassal! I know he isn't as in depth as the other cards are, but I want to keep as much of his personality available for growth as I can. I left a little back-story for him at the end, for you to see what he is up to and how get got there, but I don't want to give up too much. I hope that's okay.

Name: Do’Vassal
    Race: Khajiit [Cathay]
    Height: 6’4 (Can change if incorrect)
    Class: Goutfang Monk, Monster Hunter.
    Religion: Khajiiti Pantheon
    Appearance and Equipment: Tan fur with no real distinguishable markings on face and neck, aside from scarring caused by his training and many encounters with impure creatures and monsters.
    He has a blonde mane that runs to the base of his neck, along with whiskers like below, tied at the ends with golden rings. Many earrings on both ears that have multiplied since his introduction to the school of Goutfang.
    Well built body, toughened from his training and constant battle, as is displayed below:

Hcvwc9bY3opE3jia_ShdnAurPK2M36evtOvgJ1NqDOowPoRqu4ztLD4nyggEsav4mKIZIuOTW9Vi2_ImPjpNtTECx7vkc8GDVi_8PhNJBVU47jq3DmkBB9M4xg
    LgBVdKRUFIVdMyPHqDCVpBF1wr32iHbhvZ3NTJsMpQLQn6fCUcDk5patFMuKBXE8BUwpJYZU-r10SxmBIdt5JSFMdXpKQ1n78P8ly_D7WuOHGALwekn7yRV49w
    His armor is, as seen above, mostly clothe based, with expertly hardened leather gauntlets, with open fingers, so that he may access his claws to get a better grip on an enemy.
    A few things that are different from the picture is that he has an equally hardened leather chest piece that is for deflection of small blades, an arrow or two, and the occasional wolf bite, that lies below the cloth on his chest. The same goes for his boots, which go up to right around where this guy’s leg wraps go. The rest remains mostly cloth, so that he can move about unhindered.
    Skills:
    Major: Unarmed, Light Armor, Restoration (Healing and Damaging)
    Minor: One-Handed, Speech, Sneak
    Slight Background:
    Do’Vassal was in charge of a private group of monks, who all had laid their lives with him to remove the taint of undead from the province, and soon, the world. He was known to work with the Vigilants of Stendarr, who were skeptical of their expertise at first, but soon found that the monk's skills in restoration and martial arts made them quite effective against the rising dead. When the uprising of Draugr began, they wre immediately called upon, and were put to work.
    However, something transpired that has caused his group's disappearance, and for Do'Vassal to not recall what happened to them. He has taken to wandering the countryside, searching high and low for his friends, who he isn't too sure are even still alive.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Right there have been 4 people already applied and there's still me and as88 to apply but I think if everyone else is accepted there will only be one place if I'm correct so if you can only have the 5 then I'll happily let as88 be able to jojn

Skyrimosity

He is probably gonna hate it. And be all "Wow sux so bd. #yoloswag420noscopejustinbieber"

:eek:o_O

I'd say I expect more from you... but... yea.

Irish, I like your CC. You're in.

Cap, that first picture of yours scared me a bit but you're in.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Lol. Why did it scare you?

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I see. That look is for his enemies, also known as the undead. So, as long as your not undead you have nothing to worry about. :D

...You're not undead, are you Sky?...

>: D

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
    So just wondering, but how many spots are left?

Skyrimosity

With Cap joining, there are 2 spots left. Those spots are expected to be filled by Lifts-Her-Tail and AS88

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts