• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Arlo Tarbox

That door...that gd Door..everything moved, everything is glowing red, I've beat the living dog snot out of that split and I get nothing but low stamina and a chipped blade. Anybody have an idea? I've backed out and tried again, again but...Keep this up and I'll end up with Gratian Caerellius.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
That door...that gd Door..everything moved, everything is glowing red, I've beat the living dog snot out of that split and I get nothing but low stamina and a chipped blade. Anybody have an idea? I've backed out and tried again, again but...Keep this up and I'll end up with Gratian Caerellius.
you have to aim it at the Markings on the Door, A vertical marking means you will have to overhead chop, a horizontal marking means you will have to slash sideways

Yeah I had that trouble too. I Backed up and could see the " WHOLE '' door and where and how to hit it. I was standing to close . That had me talking to my self for awhile .

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I love that part. Has anyone ever found a way to abuse that swords power? Or is totally unworkable?

Arlo Tarbox

you have to aim it at the Markings on the Door, A vertical marking means you will have to overhead chop, a horizontal marking means you will have to slash sideways
I have done that and all the parts moved into the right position..I'm htting the split in the doors and nothing is happening...what am I doing wrong?? Any help will help, Thanks

Arlo Tarbox

I have done that and all the parts moved into the right position..I'm htting the split in the doors and nothing is happening...what am I doing wrong?? Any help will help, Thanks
Door is open and I'm back to it. Thanks to all for the help. Peace out

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
About time you got the door open

Alright :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts