Quest Raven Rock MIne (BloodSkaal Blade Pedestal) ???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Auovix

In my search for Stalhrim I activated the raven rock mine quest and got to the point where I must read the dead man's journal It said he removed the bloodskkaal blade from a pedestal but I can't find it can anyone help?

Arlo Tarbox

In my search for Stalhrim I activated the raven rock mine quest and got to the point where I must read the dead man's journal It said he removed the bloodskkaal blade from a pedestal but I can't find it can anyone help?
Question, did you ever get that door open, if so how...please

Bira96

Try reloading a previous save or looking up the code for the bloodskal blade to spawn it if you have it on PC. As for the second person.. it's a very tricky puzzle. You need to equip the blade and use a power attack to activate the light, but get the sword to swing in the right direction to hit the slots on the door so it will move. I would recommend looking up walkthroughs on youtube to understand it a little better. It took me a long time to figure out that puzzle too, more than 10 minutes, so be patient. You'll eventually get it!

Medea

The Shadow Queen

Are you talking about the door after you get the Bloodskal Blade? You'll notice the door has red "lines" all over it. You have to use the bloodskal blades power attacks, hitting each section of the door with the right kind of ranged attack. The following video shows you how to do it:

Sorry that the guy sounds like a complete moron, but you'll get the idea.

Arlo Tarbox

Are you talking about the door after you get the Bloodskal Blade? You'll notice the door has red "lines" all over it. You have to use the bloodskal blades power attacks, hitting each section of the door with the right kind of ranged attack. The following video shows you how to do it:

Sorry that the guy sounds like a complete moron, but you'll get the idea.
Well now, how could I take a simple thing and make it so hard?!? Thank you, Thank you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts