• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Urzek

This is my character right now. A mix of a hunter and ranger. I hunt for the hunting guild to make a living. But while im wandering the world of skyrim and hunting, i also search dungeons or forts to hunt bandits to make extra gold.

Of course my main weapon is a bow. I downloaded a mod that make a difference between a short and a long bow. You can also be able to craft your long arrow or short arrow. Having a match type of bow and arrow can give you a 20% more damage. My secondary weapon is a sword and a shield.

Main perks are archery, one-hand and light armor. Don't have any points in sneaking. Can't use the sneaking bonus when using a long bow.

So far im enjoying the character. Though i can't move to the next quest of the hunting guild because i still need to collect 10 bear pelts. And it's hard for a low level like me.

Vaga8ond

I'm contemplating a hybrid of your ideas, please tell me if this is decent.

A Breton with the Lord Stone, for 2 reasons: magic resistance and the level one Conjuration pet to distract enemies early on. Archery until gaps close, then a sword in one hand, conjure/magic related ability plus maybe a small heal in the left one, block with the sword as someone else suggested, run away and more arrow fire.

Light Armor, Smithing until dragonscale, Enchanting for magic resistances, fortify weapons and less magicka needed for spellcasting.

Viable?

I think that could work. I'm also looking into dropping magic runes as trap still meditating on that one tho as I really didn't want to invest much in conjuring.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts