Random question, need some help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimWife

Hi,

My husband has been obsessing about the Skyrim release for months, so I'm trying to make tomorrow night's midnight release as special for him as possible. I'm making him a late night dinner including a cake shaped like a dragon, but I need something to write on the cake.

I really wanted it to be something that only fans of the game would know in order to surprise him, but since I know absolutely nothing about the game, I have no idea what that might be.

I was hoping that someone here might have some ideas of phrases or wording relating to the game that would make him laugh or smile - or at least be impressed that I knew!

Thanks in advance for your help, and have fun tomorrow night!

Mandy

Flamingtaco

My husband has been obsessing about the Skyrim release for months, so I'm trying to make tomorrow night's midnight release as special for him as possible. I'm making him a late night dinner including a cake shaped like a dragon, but I need something to write on the cake.

I really wanted it to be something that only fans of the game would know in order to surprise him, but since I know absolutely nothing about the game, I have no idea what that might be.

I was hoping that someone here might have some ideas of phrases or wording relating to the game that would make him laugh or smile - or at least be impressed that I knew!

Thanks in advance for your help, and have fun tomorrow night!

Mandy

What a spoiled and lucky man! You could say something like "Happy Adventuring Dovahkiin!"

SkyrimWife

Oh my goodness, I have no idea what these mean, but they sound like they'd work perfectly for what I need. What would I be saying? And would they work together? If I have room, would it make sense to include both "Happy Adventuring Dovahkiin" and "Fus Ro Dah" together? (I'm so sorry I'm so dense - I seriously know NOTHING about these games!). :)

Thank you so much for the help!

SkyrimWife

Personally I would write "FUS RO DAH." This is the dragon shout that stuns your opponent, and since that's what you want to do to your husband, I think it fits.

Perfect! This is exactly the kind of idea I was looking for you. You guys are awesome - thank you so much!

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
You should blindfold him and lead him into the kitchen, sit him down in a chair, put the cake on the table and whenever you go to take the blindfold off, shout "FUS RO DAH!" Oh and you should put X's where the dragon's eyes are to make it look like it's dead since you slay dragons in this game. It'll be funny. A dead dragon cake with "Fus Ro Dah!" on it. You should definitely take a pic of it and show us before it gets devoured XD

SkyrimWife

You should blindfold him and lead him into the kitchen, sit him down in a chair, put the cake on the table and whenever you go to take the blindfold off, shout "FUS RO DAH!"

That's an incredible idea. I'm guessing the pronunciation of that is just how it looks?

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Hi,

Whoa, you're, like... one of the most awesomest wife I've ever read about... If I would suggest something similar to my wife, I would most likely to spend my next night sleeping on a balcony. :D

Vimalamitra is a cool thing to write on a cake! Just kidding...

If you're in a uber mode, you can also try find whether this FUS ROH DAH can be found written in dragon runes. What people have written here are actually quite good; I can't add anything more to this discussion. Best of luck with your hubby!

SkyrimWife

Whoa, you're, like... one of the most awesomest wife I've ever read about... If I would suggest something similar to my wife, I would most likely to spend my next night sleeping on a balcony. :D

Vimalamitra is a cool thing to write on a cake! Just kidding...

If you're in a uber mode, you can also try find whether this FUS ROH DAH can be found written in dragon runes. What people have written here are actually quite good; I can't add anything more to this discussion. Best of luck with your hubby!

Hahaha! Well, if my hubby's Xbox controller signal would reach to the balcony, sleeping out there wouldn't be punishment for him after tomorrow night. :)

And if THIS is what I'm going to have to decipher to get runic with the message, he's going to have to deal with English translations!

http://www.gameinformer.com/p/skyrimpuzzle.aspx

SkyrimWife

You might as well come back here tomorrow night, it seems like your hubby will be other wise busy on his sugar high getting his Skyrim fix. ;)

Oh yes. I'm prepared to be a Skyrim widow for awhile, so I'll have plenty of time to come back tomorrow! Hope you all have a blast playing too! :)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
0_0 Your husband is lucky to have an awesome wife like you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts