• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EleanorUnicorn

I loved Oblivion, definetley one of the best games ever made. I'm 19, will be 20 in July and yes, I'm a girl. My dad gave me Oblivion in early 2008 when he had finished playing it, and OMG. MIND BLOWN. I was addicted to it from the start, and played it in my spare time every single day until 11th November 2011 when I got Skyrim :D I restarted it loads of times and was always glad that I did, because each character had their own backstory and point of view. My first character in Oblivion was an Imperial with a long, bright blue ponytail who used a sword and shield. Then I restarted as a Nord with long red hair who used a bow. Then I restarted again, as a Wood Elf with long blonde hair and blue eyes, who used sneak, a bow and magic when necessary (magic is amazing btw, what's the point of playing without it! definetley makes the game 100 times better!). My favourite towns were Chorrol, Anvil, Skingrad and Cheydinhal (had all the houses and decorations), and I had a black horse and a white horse which I used to ride around for hours, exploring the map/dungeons/forts. I had the game for 3 years and I reckon there are still loads of places I didn't discover, especially near Bravil/Lleyawin as I didn't go round those parts that often. I still have Oblivion on this laptop, and I KNOW I should uninstall it to make room.. But I can't bring myself to do it. Seriously. I know I'll never touch it again, but if I delete it there will be a hole in my heart! The graphics are crap compared to Skyrim, but it's nice to know the game and all my files are still there if I ever want them again. Anyway, for Skyrim I'm playing as a Breton mage (thought I should try being a Breton seeing as I'm British) and I love it, definetley the past game style I've played. Fights are easy because I can summon a flame atronach then fireball everyone :) Don't have a follower (Lydia can stay at home and guard my house in Whiterun, she gets in the way) have done college of Winterhold and I'm a Stormcloak. Don't see why I should help the Imperials when they were going to chop my head off!

I don't think Oblivions dead, I stiil play ot when Skyrim gets too easy. In fact I'm playing it right now

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts