• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flamingtaco

I think Morrowind and Oblivion are extended in life because they have mods which drastically improve graphics. You cant really do anything with daggerfall. My only motivation for return would be awesome quest nods and daedric quests that i never got a chance to play.

Travis

Oblivion,

Though your time is past,
Your memories will last!
Favorite game ever.
Forget you? No, never!
I played you months and years--
To see your end brings tears.
(except I'm a guy, so I don't cry
Save a tear of joy when we get Sky!)

Rest in peace

/bows head in respectful silence.../

Travis

HEY! I bought Oblivion two days ago, please don't say it's dead!

I played it all the way through on Xbox a long time ago, and then, when I saw a great deal on it for PC just a few weeks ago, I bought it again!

Yeah, Oblivion will be here for a while longer. Long live Oblivion!

Flamingtaco

Classics like this never truly die they just fade to the point that only a few strong communities play it. Another example is the jedi knight series which still has a strong if small modding community for the latest game and several dedicated multiplayer servers.

JediSmashley

i will never say goodbye to Oblivion. it will always be my lover on the side.
the one i go to when my main game isnt pleasing me.
"oh, oblivion.. you were my first, and will always be my true love... skyrim is just younger and better looking.. ill be back, i promise..."
lol

Lilfish43

I never liked Oblivion (kinda just was there to hold me over for Fallout 3 and Skyrim) it had to many bugs to me I am glade I can throw it away haha.

Hater's gonna hate and Creeper's gonna Creep!

STiROCKET06

After playing Skyrim for about 40 hours, I decided to put Oblivion in for the first time in 4 years. I used to think that Oblivion used to look great. Wow, I can't believe how much graphics have improved in the last 5 years.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Oblivion still looks great, you just can't look at it from the viewpoint of it being 2011 now. I go back to when Oblivion was released and I still get the DAYUM! feeling.

Zaitsev028

R.I.P Oblivion

The most crashy game iv'e ever played..and laggy
I can't even believe Skyrim has better performance than you
G,bye....tell Mehrunes Dagon i hate him,tell him don't ever come back or else

the Dovahkiin would be a daedra-slayer

SlopStar

A man’s greatest treasures are his illusions
In my opinion, TES games never really die. Because they have the best fanbase around. Hell, I still play morrowind and still enjoy every second of it. Oblivion causes my ADD to go wild so ill be workin on it for years to come.

renswic

Post your final words to oblivion here

Oblivion was the best of games and has served us well but now Skyrim is here you will be old but not forgotten

Thank you oblivion we will play you allways

Last words?

Hmm.

Oblivion, I'll see ya in 5 levels and 40 pockets picked. Your next on my max achievement list.

Panthera

Don Gato
lol what an irony Oblivion goes to oblivion... I loved the starting part (it was epic) but I hated wierd and ugly faces...

keen

all of them are great fun games if they ever bring out something like world of elder scrolls that would be the future of gaming

GeneralTampon

Got any SKOOOMA!?
B-b-b-but I just played it last night lol.
It's still awesome! It's just, everyone is very ugly (only owns xbox 360).

Niflheimr

Imagine if Oblivion had Skyrim's engine. We would be taking about the greatest game of all the time.
The fighting was too dull and hard, and magic wasn't as interesting as in Oblivion and the game's leveling scaling was a major put off. But f you could fix those, you got yourself a master piece. The guilds quests were longer and better and far more interesting than Skyrim's.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts