• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Post your final words to oblivion here

Oblivion was the best of games and has served us well but now Skyrim is here you will be old but not forgotten

Thank you oblivion we will play you allways

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
LOL I don't think I'll just quit playing oblivion (still haven't finished the main quest yet though I do know the ending). I'll probably return to it if I want to play it again for some reason, like I always do. But that won't be happening in a long time.

Hellfire

XD people are still gonna play oblivion ya know, i did the same when i played oblivion, then i haeard about morrwind, bought it and enjoyd it alot

Jeruhmi

Well I don't really care. I just had $25 to spend and thought I would re-familiarise myself with the Oblivion feel, as I'm assuming Skyrim will be very similar.

Mo seriously I thought your quote was rely funny :)

And That's cool I will be I just thought it would be nice to give oblivion a temporary grave :\

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I myself might not be able to get in Oblivion again. I mean, Skyrim is kind of like an improved version of Oblivion. Although, some people may play it for reminiscence? :)

Flamingtaco

RIP Oblivion you were much too crashy especially with essential mods installed. Apologies but you will be left behind with SKyrim to take your place.

Cole

Mythik
Goodbye for now Oblivion, You may one day see the brighness of my monitor, but that is uncertain, and may never happen, Just know that the time I spent exploring makes this even more difficult *Sniff*
*Clicks Uninstall*
There we go, Space for Skyrim! ;D

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
I think there will be a few people still trying to hit 100% in Oblivion!

Vocc

Vocc
Well I don't really care. I just had $25 to spend and thought I would re-familiarise myself with the Oblivion feel, as I'm assuming Skyrim will be very similar.
Skyrim will be very good. But Oblivion offers a feeling like no other to gamers like myself, just as Morrowind or daggerfall does.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I am not too sure about Daggerfall, or Arena. What I've read from internet a few, obviously most dedicated hc players, have tried them, but found soon enough even Daggerfall to be way outdated. Of course, both of them have important role in gaming history, but I wouldn't go too far with statments. In addition, Morrowind have started to slowly die out, to become unusable piece of curiosity, what do you guys think?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts