• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did you think that this was helpful?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I have a better method

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xsneakyxsimx

So, I've bought the plot of land in Falkreath (Lakeview Manor), and I did a bit of research into leveling Alchemy quickly, and I think I have a fairly effective method.

I looked up all of the plantable items in Skyrim (for the plots of land), and worked out the most expensive potion I could make with those items used Creep Clusters, Mora Tapinella and Scaly Pholiota. And this is what I did...

nLzbpKq.png

Now, something to note is that both the Creep Cluster and the Scaly Pholiota give five items each, where as the Mora Tapinella gives three, so having my garden planted like this gives me a maximum of fifteen potions in one go. And because so far each potion has given me a lot of experience, and they scale, I imagine that this method will help others out as well. :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Do you plan on adding the Greenhouse?

There's like 18 more plots available if you do.

LotusEater

Do you plan on adding the Greenhouse?

There's like 18 more plots available if you do.

I'm currently impartial about what extentions I plan to add to my house. I may add them or I may not, I haven't decided yet.

It's a good place to gather Blue Butterflies as well if you aren't aware. Bugs will absolutely invade that area. I like to enchant, so Blue Butterfly Wings are a big plus for me.

LotusEater

Also, Winstad Manor is a good place to set up shop as a poisoner. You can build a fish hatchery and keep River Bettys there, another good poison ingredient and it's location puts it close to Morthal which is basically surrounded by Deathbell.

I went the poison side of the tree just one time . I'ts really good , i found the paralize potions handy at lower lvl when going after Bandit Chief's . At lvl 70 + I found my powers were so over the top , I never needed any Poison . Bow was hitting for like insane damage.

LotusEater

I went the poison side of the tree just one time . I'ts really good , i found the paralize potions handy at lower lvl when going after Bandit Chief's . At lvl 70 + I found my powers were so over the top , I never needed any Poison . Bow was hitting for like insane damage.
Might actually build a house just for greenhouse alone..

That's the only reason I build one. Especially because you can grow Blisterwort and Glowing Mushrooms, always have smithing potions and Glowing Mushroom is a solid poison ingredient. You can also keep Snowberries and with the Blue Butterfly invading the space, always have Enchanter Potions. Lots of Hanging Moss will develop on it's own as well, another good ingredient, especially when combined with with Human Hearts and Falmer Ears, as a bonus. I also grow one plot of Juniper and one plot of Canis Root for Fortify Archery for when I feel like being OP. Sometimes I grow Nightshade as well to go with the Glowing Mushrooms if I'm a Destruction Mage for a few Fortify Destruction potions... again if I feel like going OP or I'm playing on Legendary.

Luna Moths invade at night (though it seems less frequent) so you can make a pretty sick Invisibility/Cure Disease potion with those, Vampire Dust and Hawk Feathers.

xsneakyxsimx

That's the only reason I build one. Especially because you can grow Blisterwort and Glowing Mushrooms, always have smithing potions and Glowing Mushroom is a solid poison ingredient. You can also keep Snowberries and with the Blue Butterfly invading the space, always have Enchanter Potions. Lots of Hanging Moss will develop on it's own as well, another good ingredient, especially when combined with with Human Hearts and Falmer Ears, as a bonus. I also grow one plot of Juniper and one plot of Canis Root for Fortify Archery for when I feel like being OP. Sometimes I grow Nightshade as well to go with the Glowing Mushrooms if I'm a Destruction Mage for a few Fortify Destruction potions... again if I feel like going OP or I'm playing on Legendary.

Luna Moths invade at night (though it seems less frequent) so you can make a pretty sick Invisibility/Cure Disease potion with those, Vampire Dust and Hawk Feathers.

*Writes down notes* :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts