• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

george

hi im new to this forum and im wondering if someone can answer some question cheers x

1. can you burn down villages or ruin houses
2. can you have a job
3. can you fly dragons
4. is there stealth
5. roughly how big is the map
6. and finallycan you own a house....

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
1. Maybe but probably not in an unscripted way (i.e. it’s unlikely that you can just torch any house you want).
2. Yes.
3. I don’t think so.
4. Yes.
5. About as big as the one in Oblivion but with more content (more dungeons, more locations et cetera).
6. Yes.

By the way, what’s up with your font color?

george

ermm not sure prob changed it by accident soz and so what do you buy a house or do you have it given to you. btw thankss for the info mate

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
No problem, you’re welcome, brother. While I only know for sure that you can be given a house, I am fairly certain that you will also be able to buy them.

george

sick so hyped for this game beeeen waiting ages and one more question can you sell to shops for example can u hunt in the woods skin the animal and sell the fur to a shop

Cole

Mythik
sick so hyped for this game beeeen waiting ages and one more question can you sell to shops for example can u hunt in the woods skin the animal and sell the fur to a shop
You can sell items to shops and stuff yes. And as for skinning, I'm not sure if you can actually skin an animal, and if not, you can surely go up to a fresh kill and loot it for its hide and sell that. :]

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I don’t see why not. What else would you do with loot that you cannot use? I am not sure if you can be a hunter in the way that you describe though. Does anyone else here can confirm this?

Cole

Mythik
I don’t see why not. What else would you do with loot that you cannot use? I am not sure if you can be a hunter in the way that you describe though. Does anyone else here can confirm this?
It looked like it was hinted at in the screenshot where that one character was stalking the deer, but as far as skinning an animal I'm not sure. Looting it for its goods seems like what Bethesda would do imo.

Cole

Mythik
It would be so awesome to fly on a dragon! Could be the mount after the horse, quick travel that way, and you get to see the pretty landscape x]

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you'll be able to fly dragons. It would be cool, yeah, but if you think about it, it would be really easy to discover all the locations and finish quests. I don't know. :p

Cole

Mythik
Maybe it could be a bonus after defeating the final boss? Hatch a dragon egg or find a whelp and raise it, time passes quickly in game and BAM, grown dragon to fly you around. And to prevent the discovery of dungeons, maybe the dragon could be on rails, or there could be strong winds preventing you from going to close to dungeons?

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
yeah, I want to wrap my legs around their long slender and spiky necks and fly in the wind but we can't have everything, can we? the dragons are pretty intelligent so I assume they'll be insulted by the idea of tiny human riding them like horses

Cole

Mythik
They might, but ya never know. xD
It would be a cool thing to add, and I would have fun with that for hours i can guarantee that xD

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
You loot their pelt and sometimes meat, so I guess its kind of like skinning.

Cole

Mythik
Cept it didn't show anything, but it was cool, If only you could scavenge for meat in Red Dead too, Just leave a pile of bones lol

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
#3 has been confirmed, you will not be able to fly dragons... unless they were lying about it, like they did with werewolves.
Now that you mention it, Bethesda has an unhealthy record of lying about the features in its games :|

yeah, I want to wrap my legs around their long slender and spiky necks and fly in the wind but we can't have everything, can we? the dragons are pretty intelligent so I assume they'll be insulted by the idea of tiny human riding them like horses
Well, given their age and intelligence, we (in comparison) would be akin to children. Would you have a problem with giving a nice, polite child a piggyback ride :p ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts