Xbox 360 Question . Dragonborne D.L.C first or Dawngard ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Need some input here . If I just bore right into the Dragonborne DLC and just ignore the Vampire's Quest line , will all the Blacksmith's be killed ? This has been freaking me out a little cause I need the $$$ I can get.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
If you are talking about the vampire attacks, they shouldn't, as they only happen when you are in the area. You'll probably find that while you are in solstheim, nothing at all will happen in Skyrim.

Nothing happens if you aren't in the area.
E.g you will never arive in a city to find a dragon has already attacked and half the citizens are dead.

I should point out that I have only done the Dawnguard side of the questline, so if the blacksmith's deaths are something to do with the vampire side of it, I wouldn't know. But I still doubt it as I'm not aware of any time-sensitive quests.

Nighthiker77

Unless you are already high level, I would do Dawnguard first. I haven't done Dragonborn yet, but everybody is saying it is a lot harder and recommending at least level 30 to start it.

Plasmatic

I would say Dawnguard first like Nighthiker said, because Dragonborn is harder.

Also Dragonborn was a bit disappointing to me and lacked the creativity of Dawnguard.

Indri Master

Dremora
Well, if you do Dawnguard then start it right when you get it because the vampire attacks can be extremely annoying. I would suggest Dawnguard first, not because it's easier or anything, but because the Dragonborn DLC is better with the Dawnguard DLC. If you can only get on DLC and not the other one ever, get Dragonborn, it's better.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Definitely Dawnguard imo. I had to stop going to Falkreath for a while as everyone was getting killed every time I went there. It was utter crap, I'M supposed to kill those people, not them. It's a ghost town now. Vampires can also wreak havoc in Markarth big time. Depending on where they appear in the city and where you are, they can be extremely hard to reach before they do massive damage especially if they have a few hounds to tie you up for a second. Dragons are much easier to contain imo.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts