1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Question about the Ebony Blade(Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Hollister, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hollister New Member

Message Count:
    I'm not sure how many of you have done this but when you talk to the innkeeper in Whiterun, she gives you a quest to talk to the jarl about his dark kid, the quest leads to the Ebony Blade which is a really good weapon. The question is, on my main toon I have done the stormcloak quest and the Jarl is no longer in Whiterun, anyone have any idea for this?

Edit: Nevermind folks I just found out he's in the Blue Palace in Solitude for anyone wondering about the same question.(If you sided with Stormcloaks)
  2. langaz New Member

Message Count:
    you get the weapon but You carnt Complete the quest
    what you do is you go to where it is in dragons reach and you attack the old jarl son he then runs through the old door but there is a set of draws floating in the air and you then instead of take a plate hold a in and put it against the set of draws and then use wirlwind sprint to get in the room and use the same method to get out of the room i only found this out the other when a was trying to get the ebony blade because i have complete the stormcloak quest aswell hope this helps