Question about poisons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PaperLily12

So let's say I have a daedric greatsword and I decide to enchant it with, let's say, 10 points of fire damage. Then let's say I brew a poison that makes the target 20% weaker to fire damage for 30 seconds and apply that poison to the aforementioned sword. If I then hit an enemy with the poisoned, fiery sword, will the fire damage from the enchantment happen before or after the weakness to fire poison takes effect? So, on that hit, would I deal 12 points of fire damage because the poison takes effect first, or would the poison take effect after the fire damage and only increase the fire damage of subsequent hits?

looted.tobe

Not sure about the firat hit, but the hits afywr that will work as well as the dot. Destruction fire tree effects fore ench also, the molag bal mace unless you use patch is also classed as fire.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Moo

So let's say I have a daedric greatsword and I decide to enchant it with, let's say, 10 points of fire damage. Then let's say I brew a poison that makes the target 20% weaker to fire damage for 30 seconds and apply that poison to the aforementioned sword. If I then hit an enemy with the poisoned, fiery sword, will the fire damage from the enchantment happen before or after the weakness to fire poison takes effect? So, on that hit, would I deal 12 points of fire damage because the poison takes effect first, or would the poison take effect after the fire damage and only increase the fire damage of subsequent hits?
No, the effects are simultaneously added on impact, and will only work from then on. However, any continious damage from the fire, that are not immediately given on impact (fire burns for extra damage over time) will benefit from the poison's effect.

Latest posts