Question about a custom classes' "playability" and one about weapon appearances

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jake Johnson

I am considering creating a custom class based around the old martial arts movies.

However, he doesn't necessarily have to look like Bruce, though; he probably cannot.

Armor style: robes - therefore he will attend the Mage's Guild (and complete the quest line.)

Major Skills:

Magic - Destruction, Restoration, Illusion, Alchemy

Combat - Hand-to-Hand, Blunt

Stealth - Marksman

Since he is a martial artist, is there a Blunt weapon that resembles an escrima stick?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
There is a club weapon, very common among goblins and can be found in the first dungeon you play in when you escape from prison. It's a pretty bad weapon but it's one of the only blunt weapons that matches your descriptions. Also, when you eventually join the Blades, you can find katanas and daikatanas that may interest you. :)

Jake Johnson

Thanks - new character is:

Combat - Hand-to-Hand, Blade (I'll look for that Katana or other similar weapons - perhaps an Akavari (sp?) Katana until then.)

Stealth - Marksman

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Thanks - new character is:

Combat - Hand-to-Hand, Blade (I'll look for that Katana or other similar weapons - perhaps an Akavari (sp?) Katana until then.)

Stealth - Marksman

Sounds good :) I like that you're using some magic too, especially illusion! That works well for stealth characters.

Jake Johnson

Yeah, I love using Illusion magic like this as a stealth character:

(Works especially well during Information at a Price)

Drop into stealth, make sure no one sees you, and cast Rage on one of those "vampire hunters" in Skingrad.

He either dies at your hand because he attacks you or ends up in the dungeons because he attacked someone else in Skingrad.

Jake Johnson

I have just figured out my "katana."

I'll have to work until I am level 15, though - then complete Mephala's quest for the Ebony Blade.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts