• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mimarxx

Heya peeps,

kind of new to the game haven't played since ES 3 or was it 2? Anyway two questions here and a prethanks for replys.

1. Can I join mutipule guilds? already looked around the forums and seem like the answer is yes, but just wanted to confirm agian. Playing as a ranged, sneak purrpurr and want to obviously join the Thief's guild but currently in Whiterun stealing from the Champions and looking for quest, so was interested in joining the same people i'm stealing from =p

2. Can I go directly to Riften and join the theif's guild and start questioning there as it seem the story line wants you to go straight to Whiterun.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Yeah as far as I know there is no problems with joining multiple guilds. Obviously the only one you can't do is join the Legion and the Stormcloaks. Pretty sure you can just go sign up to the thieves guild no requirements

mimarxx

Thx a ton, I'll make my way to Riften, will there be a problem with my lv? Can i handle the quests and the surrondings at my early char. stage?

Tusck

I would suggest that you work on your thieving skills by freelancing before you join the guild. You'll need the skills in lockpicking and stealth if you want survive in that guild. Also, you will have to fight because it's not all about stealing, so make sure that you have a good combat skill as well.

I support freelance work first, not only to raise your skills but to get to know the cities. Good thieves know the urban areas like the back of their hands. Take the wagon to each city, open up Skyrim a bit and steal, steal, steal.

Zedsded

i'm currently in mages, thieves and bards, and will be assassins next...so as mentioned above, yes you can, except for factions

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts