• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Johnwax

My journal has quests that I never plan to complete. Some you are given automatically - for example when you ask about rumors. Is there any way to remove unwanted quests, or do they clutter the journal forever?

Phobos

Yup randomly complete them because you pick the item up randomly and have OCD about carrying around undroppable items and having random quests.

Oh wait, you mean you want to delete them ;)

Yeah i dont think there is a way on the consoles. As for the PC that would have to be answer by someone who plays on a PC.

Muhib

There is not any way to remove a quest in PC, not even in other consoles. The only thing you can do it is to disable the quest, Press "J" in your keyboard and active and disable quests.
You must note that by playing all the quests you can enjoy much, none should neglect any quest. All of them is equally important. And if you neglect quest, you will surely fall off from benefits like joining the Companion, Dark Brotherhood, Imperial Legion, Gaining special ability etc.

cmp007

Ive got a question on this. Ive got a quest when I became thane in a city that says "help 5 people in the town" and when he gave it to me it was already completed but never said complete after I received it. Am I just stuck with it in there? When I became thane in markarth it did the same thing I already helped 5 people but when he gave it to me that one said completed right after but the first didnt.

StC

There is not any way to remove a quest in PC, not even in other consoles. The only thing you can do it is to disable the quest, Press "J" in your keyboard and active and disable quests.
You must note that by playing all the quests you can enjoy much, none should neglect any quest. All of them is equally important. And if you neglect quest, you will surely fall off from benefits like joining the Companion, Dark Brotherhood, Imperial Legion, Gaining special ability etc.

I have a problem with this 'solution'. Many quests are diametrically opposed to one another on many levels (e.g., morally, logical consistency). I suppose it just depends on the nature of the player, of course, but it's true that the character need not be the most 'pious' of individuals, considering the vast amounts of thievery, murder, etc., condoned or speciously justified, so maybe one should attempt every quest (if they're feeling truly adventurous), since the game is absurdly inconsistent regarding 'direction'. However, I would easily admit that not every quest is worth doing. If it's a first play-through, perhaps an all out quest fest is the way to go. Just remember to throw caution, morals, logical consistency and, well, any sort of direction out through the window. It is only a game after all, right?

Arradiel

Well, this is my problem...In trying to complete the Main Quest..I have to talk to Ulfric and Tulius to get them to a peace conference with the Greybeards..problem is that I started the Legionaires quest but never took the oath...(didn't care for the quest)..now every time I try to talk to Tulius about the peace conference, he just tries to get me to take the oath which was part of the dialogue from the Legion quest...I would think that these quests could run simultaneously or at the very least, the Main quest should take precedent...anyone encounter this?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts