• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Alright so I'm currently fighting Potema. I've gotten to the very end of the dungeon and I'm having trouble. She's resummoning every wave and adding on additional undead as it progresses. I get to the boss skeleton and I'm getting stomped. I'd have to have a flawless shield defense. I'm level 26, dwarven gear, ebony shield/sword with restoration.

Am I too low of a level? I mean I can foresee me winning after about 10 reloads lol but I'd just like to know. I scour for potions yet I never have more than 3 health when a tough battle happens.

Fast heal is always a life saver but other then that Id say learn some alchemy and craft some health potions? Lol Other then that Idk what to tell you. I haven't made it there myself yet seeing as I have work and can't spend my every moment playing D:

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I had off of work since friday night so I dived into the game dude. Going back to work tomorrow though. It was awesome while it lasted.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts