1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Puzzle/Lock combonations.

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by Kinson, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Kinson

Kinson New Member

I will be adding to this list as I progress with the game and I invite anyone else to post the ones that they find.

One of the first areas you come to, there are 3 pillars you have to turn. The correct combo to disarm the trap before you pull the lever is: Snake, Snake, Bird.

When you do the Golden Claw quest, deep in the cave, there is a wall with 3 circles you can turn than you use the golden claw to try to open the door. The correct combo to open the wall is Outer Ring: Bear Middle Ring: Dragonfly Inner Ring: Owl Than you use the the very center key hole (golden claw).
  2. Riplash

Riplash New Member

Or, instead of looking up the combo, you can just look at the claw in your inventory screen and rotate it until you see the combination on the palm of the claw.

For the pillars, just look around for the plaques and rotate the pillars to match the order.