Xbox 360 Puzzle after Odavhkiin

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
If you haven't done the Alduin's Wall quest, you shouldn't read this.

Ok so I trapped the dragon and he flew me up to this new place. I went inside the temple and found the 3 pillars that are in most dungeons. I feel like an idiot but I cannot, for the life of me, figure it out. I'm close to resorting to trial and error. If you are standing by the switch, facing the pillars. To the left is a statue with a snake pillar in its mouth and to the right is a dolphin. Behind you and above the two gates are a snake and an eagle.

I looked it up online but people are talking about a 'diamond claw' and I have searched every Draugr plus claws are only used for the circular doors. If you can just give me the answer, would be much appreciated. I'll check back in a little bit. Going to take a torch and circle the perimeter. :sadface:

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Ya Im just an idiot. I had to leave for work in like 10 minutes when I got to the puzzle. I guess I was just in a rush. Stepping away from the game can do wonders.

Edit: figured it out by the way :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts