1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 Puzzle after Odavhkiin

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by vincent, Nov 21, 2011.

1. vincent

vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

If you haven't done the Alduin's Wall quest, you shouldn't read this.

Ok so I trapped the dragon and he flew me up to this new place. I went inside the temple and found the 3 pillars that are in most dungeons. I feel like an idiot but I cannot, for the life of me, figure it out. I'm close to resorting to trial and error. If you are standing by the switch, facing the pillars. To the left is a statue with a snake pillar in its mouth and to the right is a dolphin. Behind you and above the two gates are a snake and an eagle.

I looked it up online but people are talking about a 'diamond claw' and I have searched every Draugr plus claws are only used for the circular doors. If you can just give me the answer, would be much appreciated. I'll check back in a little bit. Going to take a torch and circle the perimeter. :sadface:
  2. vincent

vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

Ya Im just an idiot. I had to leave for work in like 10 minutes when I got to the puzzle. I guess I was just in a rush. Stepping away from the game can do wonders.

Edit: figured it out by the way :D