psyk0's One-Size-Fits-All Character Creation Guide

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Good stuff Psyko. Is there any reason you chose one-handed over two-handed, or heavy armor over light? Also, did you put anything into archery for ranged damage dealing, or just rely on conjuration?

I picked one-handed because I preferred having a shield to keep me alive, especially with Spellbreaker as it had a built-in ward. Survivability was a key factor which is the same reason I picked heavy armor over light (once you have the Weight Reduction perk there's little difference between the two, anyway; also heavy armor looks awesome. :)

I did use a bow occasionally but I didn't bother putting any points into Archery. The Flame and Storm Atronachs are pretty effective at bringing down ranged enemies on their own.

Any advice for a Vampire/Nightblade build?
I've been thinking about being a Dunmer and trying to be an illusionist assassin, only problem is how should I start? Should I go with the thief stone/mage stone? Or should I just go with Lover?
[URL='http://skyrimcalculator.com/#80033[/quote']http://skyrimcalculator.com/#80033[/URL]

Hmm, Thief would allow you to level faster, at least until you get the Lover. Just work on grinding your Illusion whenever you can and you should be okay. You may want to work on Restoration too as the self-healing will make your life a lot easier.

Geoff

Throbbing Gristle
Would smithing be important? I mean Drangonscale and a daedric dagger are nice but can they mount up to a blade of woe or Mehrunes' razor? Or even nightingale armor?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
if your smithing is maxed out and you use potions to further augment the skill, you can make weapons that are much more powerful than anything you can find in the game

Geoff

Throbbing Gristle
if your smithing is maxed out and you use potions to further augment the skill, you can make weapons that are much more powerful than anything you can find in the game

Thanks, I was thinking about doing that.
But I remember merchants carrying daedric weapons at like level 60.
This correct?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
i'm sure you can buy them later in the game, but if you craft them yourself they will be more powerful since you can improve them to "legendary" level

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts