• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slooby

In Skyrim Special Edition I am trying to get the Dragonstone that is on the last draugr. My follower made the final blow to kill it and when he did the draugr was smashed underground. The diamond is over the ground but I cant pull up the dialogue to search the body. Anyone else have this problem? I have searched and found nothing. This is for the PS4 so no console commands. I really dont want have to go back and lose around 5 hours of playing time.

Attachments

• IMG_1687.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_1687.JPG.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Wow! Hit it hard, eh?

In any case, I have had this issue a couple of times actually. The easiest solution for me was to go out the secret exit, but just to the cave. Jump down and then jump back up to the cliff and re-enter the main room. The drauger should magically appear laying on the floor where it was formerly embedded.

Another option is to exit the chamber and go back to the door leading in to the wordwall chamber and then return. Same result.

Lastly - there have been a couple of incidences where I've just exited the game completely after saving where I was and then restarting and that solved the issue.

Haven't had this problem on the PS4, but I have had it multiple times on the PS3 and those were my solutions.

Slooby

Thanks Daelon, I have already tried to exit the chamber and come back in without success. I was just there getting the golden claw and I forgot you can knock out two quests at once. I thought it was hilarious but a little annoyed I couldn't get his weapons and armor, then after I talked to the wizard in Whiterun and went back to get the Dragonstone, I realized that this was a bigger problem than losing out on some armor/weapons.

Last edited:

Manmangler

Is last save really 5 hours ago ;( Bestheda game You always save often and hardsaves (Reason why not unmodded Survial is not option in Fallout 4)

Slooby

No sir, not the last save. Trust me, I have done this rodeo before haha. After the golden claw quests I messed around a little with Alchemy and some other side quests/exploring. But I do have a hard save right before entering the Barrow which is good. Just sucks. Was hoping for less glitches in the special addition but didn't have any expectations. This hasn't ever happened to me before and I have been searching around the internet. Maybe its a new one.

Manmangler

For bugs they fixed only several typing errors and altered one quest. Rest are graphical and engine updates.

PC and Xbox can have Unofficial Patch that have quashed bazZillion bugs... But no external assets will mean that no unofficial patch to PS4.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts